ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very confused regarding sizing to the Yeezy Boost 350. I'm a true size 8 in Air Max Zero, Nike Flyknit Trainer, Nike Flyknit Racer, Asics Gel Lyte III, Asics Gel Lyte V, Air Jordan 1, and Air Jordan 11 as some examples. I can fit a size 7.5 in Nike Roshes since they run half a size big. Some Jordan retros I can fit 7.5 if they run big (AJ 6, 7, 10). What size Yeezy Boost 350 would someone recommend me obtaining? Size 8 or size 7. I don't mind a snug fit but definitely don't want my feet to be uncomfortable. I would consider my feet normal. Not wide. Let me know your thoughts or recommendations. Thanks.

Very confused regarding sizing to the Yeezy Boost 350. I'm a true size 8 in Air Max Zero, Nike Flyknit Trainer, Nike Flyknit Racer, Asics Gel Lyte III, Asics Gel Lyte V, Air Jordan 1, and Air Jordan 11 as some examples. I can fit a size 7.5 in Nike Roshes since they run half a size big. Some Jordan retros I can fit 7.5 if they run big (AJ 6, 7, 10). What size Yeezy Boost 350 would someone recommend me obtaining? Size 8 or size 7. I don't mind a snug fit but definitely don't want my feet to be uncomfortable. I would consider my feet normal. Not wide. Let me know your thoughts or recommendations. Thanks.
i didnt feel like reading this but if you wear a half size go down to the full size (ex 9.5 go 9) if you wear a whole size go tts (ex 10 get a size 10)

Need some help here, have to catch a flight morning of release day, if you win on a raffle what time does the store open? Some people have said they open early (at 8) like they would for Js, others say just normal hours. Im in Orlando.

Need some help here, have to catch a flight morning of release day, if you win on a raffle what time does the store open? Some people have said they open early (at 8) like they would for Js, others say just normal hours. Im in Orlando.
you've asked this already and answers were already given. It depends on the store thats doing the raffle. Why don't you call the store to ask, they would know more than us since we can't predict what the store will do.  You're already not taking advice from people who've won there previously. 

As far as the trade goes, I'd say it will also depend on the person trading. Since I have 4 pairs of the Turtle Doves, I'd gladly trade 1 for 1 for the Blacks (if i miss out on the black). If it was my only pair of Turtle Doves, I would not trade for black pair even if you add cash on top 

Last edited:

you've asked this already and answers were already given. It depends on the store thats doing the raffle. Why don't you call the store to ask, they would know more than us since we can't predict what the store will do.  You're already not taking advice from people who've won there previously. 

As far as the trade goes, I'd say it will also depend on the person trading. Since I have 4 pairs of the Turtle Doves, I'd gladly trade 1 for 1 for the Blacks (if i miss out on the black). If it was my only pair of Turtle Doves, I would not trade for black pair even if you add cash on top 
I think people with black aren't adding cash on top.

Why would they?

It'll be a new release and people will be asking 800-1000 for em.

Doves are at 600-750 if anything people with blacks will be greedy and want cash on top of the doves lol...

It's how it goes sadly and IDK why i quoted you vino lol. This was not directly at you it was more general

So is August 22nd confirmed?

I stepped out this thread when I failed previously.. save the trolling :rolleyes

I think people with black aren't adding cash on top.

Why would they?

It'll be a new release and people will be asking 800-1000 for em.

Doves are at 600-750 if anything people with blacks will be greedy and want cash on top of the doves lol...

It's how it goes sadly and IDK why i quoted you vino lol. This was not directly at you it was more general
lol don't worry about it.

But IMO, i think the blacks right out the gate won't have that high of a resell as the Turtle Doves when those just released. If the numbers are similar, people will hesitate to pay $1k this time around based on the dropping pattern of the doves. I actually predict the Turtles might go back up in price, because those who missed out on those but ends up scoring on the black pair, will want to complete the set. Value wise, i think they'll both level off. But at the end of the day, trading straight up will seem fair but there will be people asking for cash on top with the black pair for the grey pair. It will be more about what the owner values which pair and less about what the market is trending at. 

Last edited:

lol don't worry about it.

But IMO, i think the blacks right out the gate won't have that high of a resell as the Turtle Doves when those just released. If the numbers are similar, people will hesitate to pay $1k this time around based on the dropping pattern of the doves. I actually predict the Turtles might go back up in price, because those who missed out on those but ends up scoring on the black pair, will want to complete the set. Value wise, i think they'll both level off. But at the end of the day, trading straight up will seem fair but there will be people asking for cash on top with the black pair for the grey pair. It will be more about what the owner values which pair and less about what the market is trending at. 
Straight up should be the only way. But wont happen im sure.

I do agree doves will start climbing back up.

In a couple months both pair will be about the same price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom