ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it's funny that he slipped in that pair of what appear to be legit Solars into one of the pictures...

I can't stand scammers but dude is asking to get scammed himself... Having that SSC out for all to see in that pic.

nah those solars are fake too.

I'm out on the water this weekend and on my phone so I can't see the pics too well.

How can you tell though? On my phone the scales look good.

for the age of the solars the scales should have some age. Those scales are way too shiny and dark.

the black yeezy lows are confirmed for the 8/22/15 release date. 

there will be half sizes from 7.5-11.5

the smallest size stores should be getting is a 5 and the biggest is a 13. 

style number is AQ2659

color is pirblk pir blk pirblk

yes my info is legit
Do you know if hey'll be as limited as the Turtle Doves?

Struck out on the turtles so the blacks will be had! I don't care for flashy or loud shoes so these will add some subtle heat to my collection.

I dunno if anyone's has seen but fakes have gotten crazy they went back and did corrections I wouldn't even buy off eBay or off some IG dude this point.
I'll try for the black pair from Adidas that's it.

I dunno if anyone's has seen but fakes have gotten crazy they went back and did corrections I wouldn't even buy off eBay or off some IG dude this point.
I'll try for the black pair from Adidas that's it.
One thing they haven't gotten right is the stitch in the middle. They made it a very bright navy blue (if that even makes sense) it's supposed to be a very dark navy with some shine on it when it hits the light.

WOW you were right.. the stitching down the middle is way off...without a real pair to compare to its dam near impossible to decipher to those who are trying to do LC's

makes me sick
sick.gif
 yet also amazed
eek.gif
, cause the primeknit is basically 100% identical now.. wow 

fore cereal, someone needs to sticky that post ^^ 

Last edited:
fwiw - size 10 with laces, no stuffing  weighs 356grams   or 12 and 5/8 oz

hope that helps someone somehow 

View media item 1654985
Wore my pair again yesterday, the comfort is really good on these. I'm glad I didn't trade them off for Just Dons. Only downer is the inevitable paint chipping on the bottom of the shoe but when it's all said and done, that way be the only way to authenticate them. That's only a small knock to them though, at least the upper won't crease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom