ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for a pair 
nerd.gif

Nice! Definitely feeling these more than the turtledoves. Hope I can get a pair for me and my girl for retail.

agreed that's what also drew me to them in person the sole

then the comfort is unmatched...adi killed these & I plan on getting every color they drop unless they drop a pepto joint
laugh.gif
You're right about that. I didn't know what Roshes were until I came here so I have nothing to compare them to but when I tried these on I immediately noticed they were extremely comfortable.

The black ones are really nice, as more/better pictures come out I feel more people will be interested in these than they thought.

Last edited:
Seriously!!!!

Cant wait to put this release behind me then I dont have to worry about yeezys til season 2.

Stressful having yeezys dropping in a couple months time ESP paying resell on every one hahahaha

Isn't there still more coming out before the end of the year?

Catch is ill be at disneyland the 22nd lol... If all raffles fail ill try in store in the morning if all fails ill be pissed off at the happiest place on earth hahaha

I've got to grab 2 pairs for my girl. Only way I'll be able to double back trade/sell and cop her a grey pair.

The latest pic of the black looks too good. I see the hype building.
As long as resell stays to what the doves were I think we'll be OK

I've got to grab 2 pairs for my girl. Only way I'll be able to double back trade/sell and cop her a grey pair.

The latest pic of the black looks too good. I see the hype building.
If I can't cop I won't be mad that's saving $435.50 plus I have the grey pair. But I would like to cop for my girl and I tbh.

Didn't know the black was official. Searching eBay for another sneaker and saw preorders. The toe knuckles though.

That thing is flooded with the Doves, that $950 draw is tough now I bet.
you're still on the toe knuckles thing? There are sooo many shoes and sneakers out there with good/comfy materials that will show toe knuckles. Maybe if you didn't have LeBron feet, you won't have something as minor as toe knuckles sticking out. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom