ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brokeboi resellers unloading grey boosts for black boosts. Makes zero sense
laugh.gif
i would trade a black pair for turtle doves, but too afraid to get fakes haha

So I am coming into this late. What is the best way to get the black boost at retail price? I live out in various countries so online is my best bet to make this happen

Do your research basically.

Asking for a compilation or best avenue isn't a bad idea and to be honest this forum strength is its ability for on the spot replies with best advice in mind so thats why I asked. Or at least back in my day it was, lol. Guess it is time to read through all the post.

Does anyone know what the UK release date of the blacks will be 22nd like the US? And will they be adidas.com release as well as the boutiques, looking to get my feet wet on this release and the US seems to have a multitude of buying options EU less so.

Last edited:

No stores will still have them, they sell out just as fast there. Imo your best bet is leboncoin.fr which is the equivalent to craigslist, lots are listed there below eBay prices cause it's mostly cash/meet ups. 

Consignment stores like Flight club don't really exist there, one just opened called The Social Sneaks, but it's really small. 

This is true you might be able to find some sold out pairs
Prices for the 350 in the EU are not much different. Went to a Berlin Consignment store last week and they were 800-1000 depending on size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom