ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are these on sizing, I've read mixed things. I'm a size 10 in Jordan IV's and 1's, 9.5 in Superstars and 10 in Stan Smiths. Also, will VILLA / FootLocker / Champs etc be carrying these online or only in store ? 

what!
roll.gif
true story. IMO, thats more laughable than dudes worrying about paint chips. 

Got in my size 11 in the Turtle Dove. I wear a 10.5 normally, but had to move up to an 11 in anything flyknit from Nike so thought that would be the correct move over sizing down to a 10 since half sizes aren't available. I was wrong. I'm swimming in this 11. Dreading the thought of having to go the sell/repurchase a size 10 route or the size swap route because of all the fakes. Shoe is way better than I anticipated in hand. But like others, wish the packaging was better.

Last edited:
Rumor is the entire out sole is completely different on this pirate pair than the turtledoves.

It's supposed to have the whole sole is boost.

Thats what i heard from "someone" who has held it

Rumor is the entire out sole is completely different on this pirate pair than the turtledoves.

It's the same synthetic rubber sole with the boost inside it.

that someone doesn't sound like he knows what he's talking about. The shoe already has full length boost in it, but its covered up by a synthetic rubber outer sole. 

Got in my size 11 in the Turtle Dove. I wear a 10.5 normally, but had to move up to an 11 in anything flyknit from Nike so thought that would be the correct move over sizing down to a 10 since half sizes aren't available. I was wrong. I'm swimming in this 11. Dreading the thought of having to go the sell/repurchase a size 10 route or the size swap route because of all the fakes. Shoe is way better than I anticipated in hand. But like others, wish the packaging was better.
Wait so half sizes aren't available in these ? That's messed up. 

that someone doesn't sound like he knows what he's talking about. The shoe already has full length boost in it, but its covered up by a synthetic rubber outer sole. 
That's what I figured lol...

He just told me the sole is different from the pirates to the doves.

Also provided a list of adidas stores that are getting em and their release methods.

But we all knew which stores are getting em

Last edited:

Wait so half sizes aren't available in these ? That's messed up. 
he's talking about the Turtle pair, the black pair seems like it'll come with half sizes so far based on pictures of shipments. 

LOL. Dont flame the messenger.

Just what i was told
lol i'm just messing with you, but seriously with your friend lol.

Full length internal Boost midsole

Last edited:

he's talking about the Turtle pair, the black pair seems like it'll come with half sizes so far based on pictures of shipments. 
Thanks, so I should be good with sticking to my adidas superstar size of 9.5 or do I need to size down to a 9 on these. I've seen the store list for these, will it be available online though or is that only through Adidas.com

and thanks to Terry who reposted the pic of the bottom of the soles of the Pirate Black, you can see that Adidas has still yet to make colored boost soles. 

and for those getting ambitious already, painting the boost soles will harden the material and technology, in short, you'll lose cushioning.

and thanks to Terry who reposted the pic of the bottom of the soles of the Pirate Black, you can see that Adidas has still yet to make colored boost soles. 

and for those getting ambitious already, painting the boost soles will harden the material and technology, in short, you'll lose cushioning.
Don't understand people honestly, nobody is gonna see the white boost. Why paint it lol

:smokin

Yeah definitely not worth painting. I was just confused why they didn't make it black so it was all black but that makes sense they haven't figured it out yet

because its internal, white boost or black boost don't matter to me. But if Adidas ever could make black boost material, it would look really clean. Not to mention, it can end the notorious complaints from boost sole owners like myself about how easy the white boost gets dirty and how impossible it is to clean it.

Black boost would look nice. Heres some pics from some customizers. Again, the paint will harden the boost material. 

Last edited:

Do you have that pic bro?

went some pages back and didnt see anything...

Perhaps i missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom