ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashed like a half hour before launch and stayed down pretty much until late afternoon. sizes didnt even sell out until hours after they dropped because the sites crashed so bad.
yeah man wasnt even worth it i was late for work too cause of that. just had to give up and walk away from the laptop salty 

site crash before launch time? I didn't use footsites last go around..

Si
crashed like a half hour before launch and stayed down pretty much until late afternoon. sizes didnt even sell out until hours after they dropped because the sites crashed so bad.

THIS!!^ It was a hot mess!!! And then, the cancellations came.......:smh:

It was a real Sadderday :smh: ... Well for some of us ... including myself. Hopefully more luck this time around.

insane man, was at galleria houston earlier arond 3-4. footlocker and adidas had lines out the store. very rarely do I encounter long lines for  raffle tickets here

insane man, was at galleria houston earlier arond 3-4. footlocker and adidas had lines out the store. very rarely do I encounter long lines for  raffle tickets here
I was there around the same time, that was ridiculous 
mean.gif

Definitely feel like they added some new stores. Are you in South Florida? I did not see the Champs at Pembroke on the list this morning and went there around 2 to do the FL raffle. Kinda bummed, but I'll just have to go back tomorrow. 
I didn't see it either but a JJ employe told me they were doing a raffle. Also Simons and Soles Inc added to the list but I wouldn't even bother with them. 

Although this does feel like a wider release, He's usually on point with numbers.

10k pairs for all 350's  including TD, PB or future color ways.

Last edited:
sorry if this has already been asked but what time do they release online ? thanks in advance 

Lines just to enter raffles?

Villa trolling as usual.  I guess standing in a line is better than the hoops villa wants people to jump through just to cop a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom