ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I take back what I said about Pirates being an easier cop than the Turtles. There were far more people lining up at my Champs today than there were for the Turtles. It felt like Christmas 11 season..... People bringing their families, line went out the door, etc.

Welp, I take back what I said about Pirates being an easier cop than the Turtles. There were far more people lining up at my Champs today than there were for the Turtles. It felt like Christmas 11 season..... People bringing their families, line went out the door, etc.
All those people thought the 350s were ugly too

I just want 1 pair.... And I don't plan on reselling, either. I still have and love my Turtles.

I went to both Adidas raffles in London last night and the Oxford Street one only had 130 or so names on it, don't know what the TD's were like but the 750's had 800 odd by that point

:rofl:
This is the funniest thing I've ever seen.
More unanswered questions than a midterm before you take it.

You're going to have to read through the thread bruh, people guarding what they know. Or do some leg work, because NT isn't it

Last edited:
MOst of these questions have been answered in the last few pages. Would be nice to just edit the first thread post with all updates...

dropped my name on the list at adidas london, list wasn't that long but I expect that to change come end of play tomorrow.

Sizing question : To all the owners of 350 boost who actually wear there pairs,

-Which shoes are comparable when it comes to sizing? I'm a sz 8 in ZX Flux, but a 8.5 in Jordans.

-I know you you had to go a complete whole size down in the past for both 350 and 750 boost, but now since these black 350 boost comes in half sizes, what size would be best for me? 

nope, didn't size down on the TD 350. Had to go true with my jordan size. If anything, grabe the size 8. They fit exactly like my roshe run, but a bit more form fitting due to the structure of the fabric.

Hopefully Adidas Europe Online will be as good as last time. 

Only two raffles around me. They announce their winners in-store at the same time they release online at adidas and ftl. Totally clever 
mean.gif

I am 100% aware that if you sign up at the same Adidas with the same name multiple times it will cancel out. However can you sign up at different Adidas stores and not be voided out?

I'm referring to signing up via the in store iPad.

Thanks @alp.

Quick question, do you mean confirmed app or each store has the iPad raffle?
I am strictly referring to the Adidas stores with the iPad in store raffle.

I am sure this question has not been asked here, and will most definitely be valuable to some users:

If I sign up from multiple locations (in different states) will it remove my other entries?

As in, is this the same as entering it on the same stores iPad or is each store different. I have heard 2 different stores say opposing things. 

Last edited:
app = Confirmed

ipad raffle = ipad raffle lol and I'm pretty sure you can enter at more than 1 location without voiding your entry at another. 

app = Confirmed

ipad raffle = ipad raffle lol and I'm pretty sure you can enter at more than 1 location without voiding your entry at another. 
Thanks, Jersey bound now and then NYC.

Is Kick USA doing in-store too?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom