ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dug through 10-12 pages of raffle talk ....
frown.gif

What is sizing on these yeezys? I'm a true size 9 in Nikes (Roshes/Racers/Jordans) but I've been hearing these run big. Is that true?

Dug through 10-12 pages of raffle talk ....:frown:

What is sizing on these yeezys? I'm a true size 9 in Nikes (Roshes/Racers/Jordans) but I've been hearing these run big. Is that true?

I sized down i wear a 10.5 and i grabbed a 10 in the turtle doves and they fit perfect, others have suggested sizing a half size down as well.

While it may be true that the Melrose store has 300 pairs., they are not the only location acting as a pick-up hub for the Confirmed app. Numerous Foot Locker and Champs locations in the Los Angeles area will also be pick-up locations for the Confirmed app.
Also los cerritos store

Soooo my champs released gauranteed tickets this morning at like 8 am and the normal guys got their 5 tickets each and I failed again. Anyways hit up the guy i got my TD's from and we agreed on $1,100 for two pairs. Probably will flip the 2nd pair bc it is a 10.5. 
sounds good in the end you copped for retail basicly

Chicagoland report. First the BS:
Leaders "isn't getting them" aka they're probably back doored and not even half convincing.
Succezz is having their raffle Saturday; winners get to pay resale anyway.
RSVP got very little stock and openly admits most of them went to friends +family. What's left will be raffled, buy a shirt to get a ticket.
Villa is talking up their scavenger hunt nonsense online so I just tuned out. I'm seeing posts about raffles now so I don't know what to believe.
I heard Barney's did FCFS last time so I didn't even bother.
Footaction State Street will sell their pairs when they open, officially in December.

The Adidas app will cover Adidas Originals, Foot Locker State Street, Champs Norridge (I assumed Woodfield too, probably wrong), and Footaction Woodfield.

Raffles: Footlocker North Riverside and DTLR so far. A lot of driving for two tickets :smh:

Now for my favorite: City Sports "doesn't have em" but I actually believe them. Guy was going on about how he doesn't even want them in his store, is calling corporate to send em back if they come in, would have to line up the whole block with white and blues and people would still get robbed, if you win em bring a piece etc. After driving through the neighborhood...yeah, they can keep em, I'm good. That leaves me 3 spots to check out...I think

Last edited:
I called my local Social status. The guy said if I signed up instore for the raffle I had to buy something from them but it's the same entrance to their IG raffle. He also said they didn't know how many pairs are being raffled or where the pairs will be coming from.. Then I called the VA stores that are listed from Adidas and they're all lost at sea. When will we have a GR Yeezy shoe?

Last edited:
Side note: things are happening really fast for shops. They're not all playing dumb when they talk about not knowing what's going on. One shop that got them last time was salty about not getting this release on Sunday. On Monday they were on the list and doing tickets, but when I asked if they would have half sizes they didn't know what to tell me since they didn't have their stock yet. Meanwhile another shop had stock on Sunday and was expecting to do tickets. Next day they're not on the list and have no idea what's happening with their release. Last I heard they assumed they would be fulfilling through the app but don't really know.

Who went to pacsun in GSP today?

Shorty with the olive tights had the most perfect *** that I've seen in a while
Yo Her *** Was Amazing Bruh...Was She So Tight When The Manager Said To Line Up In Front Of Her ...

Cause I Said Mad Loud I Like This View Better Staring @ Her Phatty LOL

Got 11 raffles all from different stores with about 5 more from other spots by Friday. With this and the confirmed app I'll still be shocked if I land one. It was funny seeing grown men asking for the smallest sizes available

Went to Adidas to enter the raffle...

Over 85 in line at 8pm. :lol:

Guy there told me they got around 200 pairs in, said they only had around 80 of the grey.

Thanks for the info, bro. I don't even know why Succezz exists. Hard for any store to say they don't know if they're getting them when the official list is available through Adidas. You saved me from unnecessary driving. I assumed shadiness all around, still annoying when it turns out to be true.

Love and hate Yeezy releases. Swaying heavily toward the latter in recent times.

Last edited:
Yo Her *** Was Amazing Bruh...Was She So Tight When The Manager Said To Line Up In Front Of Her ...

Cause I Said Mad Loud I Like This View Better Staring @ Her Phatty LOL

Dawg I was in that Adidas line for an hour and a half :smh:
Heard they was getting about 200 pairs so at least it wasn't a complete waste.

:rofl: I don't even blame you man. Her *** was a legit 10. Even that crease was looking valid. When I win I'm gonna try and pull that curly hair jawn that was on the women's side

Smh was at work so couldn't go to any raffles spots, app or nothing and at this rate I already lost lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom