ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if posted yet, but I made it to size checkout and got an error and thought my reservation didn't go through because I got an error. I just checked the reservation section on the confirmed app and it says I reserved a pair if you guys were at checkout look to see if your reservation went through it worked for me.

BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR RESERVATIONS.. I THOUGH I DID NOT GET EM UNTIL I CHECKED AND THE CONFIRMATION WAS THERE! NOW TO FIND A WHITE PAIR.. I RATHER THOSE THAN THE BLACK

Man, straight up, it's corny that Adidas doesn't do a drop in San Diego county. I mean, honestly.. this time around we got the ACD Gallery Boutique drop (the first SD county store to do an adidas yeezy release), but you already know 'friends and family' are getting those. I just played around with BlueStacks for about an hour trying to figure out how to eat via the Adidas App, without losing my job cause you know, in the real world, us big kids work 8-5 and can't be waiting around in '1' of '3' zones in the U.S, or standing in line for a raffle that is nowhere near your home/place of work. ADIDAS, WHY YOU NO GIVE SAN DIEGO LOVE.. /end saltiness of salt 

Last edited:
i aint cop a new 6-pack of no-show nike socks to not get my blk boost's
laugh.gif
TRUTH

Haha this is hilarious, I just hit up my overseas connect. He was at the adidas store for the raffle. Basically they are handing out a raffle form to anybody in the store, people who aren't even interested in the Yeezys. Hahaha wth. 

Congrats to all who got a reservation! I was luckily on my phone when the tweet went out and then opened the adidas app, took me about 3 minutes to get out of the black screen, another 35 mins of refreshing before getting to the size select screen to find that 3 of the sizes I was floating through were all sold out/reserved, went at it again for another 10 minutes to try other sizes. I gave up, closed out the app and relaxed for about 10 minutes. Reopened the app and checked the reservation tab to find I got a size 10 on lock. Adidas app is very confusing but glad I was able to get one pair. Will probably need to trade for a 11 but we'll see how they fit come saturday. 

Congrats to all who got a reservation! I was luckily on my phone when the tweet went out and then opened the adidas app, took me about 3 minutes to get out of the black screen, another 35 mins of refreshing before getting to the size select screen to find that 3 of the sizes I was floating through were all sold out/reserved, went at it again for another 10 minutes to try other sizes. I gave up, closed out the app and relaxed for about 10 minutes. Reopened the app and checked the reservation tab to find I got a size 10 on lock. Adidas app is very confusing but glad I was able to get one pair. Will probably need to trade for a 11 but we'll see how they fit come saturday. 

So no white screen after you selected sizes and were told they're unavailable? I selected sizes for like 20min. Went back to check reservations and still nothing.

Last edited:
I don't wanna jinx it but I'm 3 for 3 with the app lol. Got 1 pair each from the 1st 2 releases and the rest I got online or from resellers for a great price. This release I ended up getting 3 pairs from the release. It's literally pure luck though

View media item 1679229

Heard most stores in LA weren't ragging cause pairs being reserved for the app. 5am Friday night, Saturday morning bout to be Armageddon.

So no white screen after you selected sizes and were told they're unavailable? I selected sizes for like 20min. Went back to check reservations and still nowthing.
I got plenty of splash screens and dead white screens after i selected the sizes. Got pop ups that sizes weren't available but I got through to the size screens about 7 times and was only able to try about two sizes before getting splashed. But I managed to get one reserve somehow but I never actually got a reserved screen, it was always a out of stock pop up. 

I waited on the "We are at capacity" only once and got thru. Hit size 10.5 and got the no longer available. Tried to hit 10 and hit 9.5 by accident and went in the confirming reservation screen and... nothing. Got a blank white screen. Got off the app and went about my sh*t. Got on the app 5 mins ago for the hell of it and BAM!. Got my reservation. Too bad its for the wrong damn size. Ill probably just trade em for some Js. Im more of a Js dude anyways :smh:

I'll trade you some Js. Which ones you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom