ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it crazy only one person got a email so far tho.... No shade just saying
I don't even know if I believe that. adidas raffles ended last night. I know me and everyone who won TDs got an email Thursday night. I feel like a lot of us will cook. Seems like adidas is carrying for Pirates than TDs. 

^GLAD I WENT TO WORK!

Hey man, do you know how many FSR or pairs were allocated to Undftd Silverlake and La brea? Or if anyone has an idea of how many TDs were there that'd cure me of my curiosity and FOMO. Sall g tho

get that salary paper

Last edited:
For those who won the TD via Adidas stores raffles in Miami..What day/time did the emails go out last time? 
nerd.gif

Any one know what time Adidas, FTL, Champs etc are dropping these online on release day ? I know Adidas was 12pm EST for the 750s, is it the same with these ? 

^GLAD I WENT TO WORK!

Hey man, do you know how many FSR or pairs were allocated to Undftd Silverlake and La brea? Or if anyone has an idea of how many TDs were there that'd cure me of my curiosity and FOMO. Sall g tho

get that salary paper

No idea how many pairs they have here or at la brea. I'll let you know when it ends but right now my guess is as good as anyone else

anticipation for saturday is real, thread isn't booming at the moment but i assume as soon as raffle winners start getting announced it will be moving like a bullet.

It's funny because I'm upset not because they're super limited but because he blatantly lies and says everyone who wants to get them will be able to.. It's like, dude, just come out and say you and Adidas are making them exclusive.

He didn't lie, that was probably what Adidas said to him.

Kanye isn't a merchandiser and he will never sit down with the buyers. He sits down with the big bosses and they probably gave him a ball park for release dates and quantities JUST to make him happy..

Believe me, Kanye seems to be happy.

Kanye isn't a merchandiser and he will never sit down with the buyers. He sits down with the big bosses and they probably gave him a ball park for release dates and quantities JUST to make him happy..

I was talking about this the other day with my boy. lol

He said "Eventually, everyone that wants yeezys will have yeezys." He didnt say which ones lol

"There are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.." -George W. Bush

"Everyone who wants Yeezys will get them.."-Kanye West

Even if Kanye didn't mean to lie, he did because he was misinformed. The truth is that there aren't enough Yeezys produced at retail for everyone who wants them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom