ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha pretty nice lately. Finally stopped being cold this week (well, O-Town cold, anyway).
nice... i need to head back down that way..  i can hit the outlets and get some sweat suits for cheap since its warming up there again

I'm just hoping these don't get copped on mass by the resellers like the 2's, making it impossible for the regular people, like myself, to get a pair.
I know man. I waited all day literally staring at my computer for that link to drop. Missed my brother in laws 30th Birthday party waiting for nothing. I still get pissed off thinking about it.

i'ma start sayin these are horrible looking. then i'm tryin to figure out how to get em in rome, have to get em even if i dont like em actually.... nike yeezys were way better than those to me!

bummer ROTW didnt get that confirmed app launch method seems good

if notifications didnt go out then whats the message some people got this morning

i have a galaxy s3

Bro, I'm signed into an iPhone 6 plus and an Note 4 (personal and work, different emails) and no notification went out this morning.

the notification was "YEEZY BOOST drops All-Star Wknd in NYC. Stay tuned for updates."

thats all it was, but still a notification regardless. if you didn't receive that then you're either jailbroken (get flex) or rooted (don't know how to get around this.)

I know man. I waited all day literally staring at my computer for that link to drop. Missed my brother in laws 30th Birthday party waiting for nothing. I still get pissed off thinking about it.
Did the same thing, had multiple attempts on the go, all for nothing, over a good few hours. Within minutes, NYC is putting them on eBay for $$$$. 

It sucks. There's probably 50% of the 2's still unworn worldwide because of resellers.

I still find it funny that people remember exactly what they were doing when Yeezys drop. It's like some sort of traumtizing event in the sneakerhead community.

Last edited:
I'm curious if the "reservation" process will start in the next few days, or be later like on Friday. I have a buddy flying into NY 8:30am Friday so I am praying for a Friday reservation ha.

Last edited:
the notification was "YEEZY BOOST drops All-Star Wknd in NYC. Stay tuned for updates."

thats all it was, but still a notification regardless. if you didn't receive that then you're either jailbroken (get flex) or rooted (don't know how to get around this.)

my phone has been the same since i got it i dont know if its been rooted or jailbroken

infact i dont know what this even means rooted or jailbroken

my phone has been the same since i got it i dont know if its been rooted or jailbroken

infact i dont know what this even means rooted or jailbroken
If you bought it new, then it definitely isn't. That's all you need to know.
I can tell you what i was doing on this day.. Sleep...  but peoples stories are priceless.. one dude was on a date and he saw the nike notification.. he completely zoned out his chick and was shaking as he got them in cart and in check out.. the way he made it sound it was like he got some from a model or something..lol:
Yeah I did the same thing, woke up an hour late to see madness on the Internet. But yeah some stories are just too awesome lol

Last edited:
Everyone talking about the YEEZYS I have ppl asking me about them and they dont even know nothing about sneakers lol

I was studying for a midterm in the library when I saw the notification pop up.

Really took me 4 seconds to process what I was reading (which felt like an eternity).

Tried to add to cart for 15 minutes. Then the sold out notification came up.

Still traumatized.

i'ma start sayin these are horrible looking. then i'm tryin to figure out how to get em in rome, have to get em even if i dont like em actually.... nike yeezys were way better than those to me!

bummer ROTW didnt get that confirmed app launch method seems good
Leave the thread then since you posted your opinion

I was studying for a midterm in the library when I saw the notification pop up.

Really took me 4 seconds to process what I was reading (which felt like an eternity).

Tried to add to cart for 15 minutes. Then the sold out notification came up.

Still traumatized.
peoples minds went crazy when they saw that ghost notification..lol 

sad story man.. 15 minus can turn 245 to 5000+ quickly.. i wonder whats the math of value added per minute.

peoples minds went crazy when they saw that ghost notification..lol 

sad story man.. 15 minus can turn 245 to 5000+ quickly.. i wonder whats the math of value added per minute.

Exactly what it was. A free money give away :lol:

I actually got lucky and grabbed a pair of plats 3 sizes too big for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom