ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you really keep blaming the company though.
They've done their own shoes justice.

Like no shade but the xeno flux has more detailing then the 350, the boost in price is literally because of the boost sole, and those started off limited due to a shipping error and were basically released every week after somewhere for the past 6 months to make up for it. 

These aren't limited because the materials are hard to develop. They are intentionally limited. And they know less people would buy if they were everywhere. 

Ugh xeno disco ball snake print is so scust... To each his own though but I'll take 350 TD's upper anyday over that mess.

That's one of my local places... They did the $15.00 raffle on the yeezy last time too. Heard it was rigged. IMO if you pay $15.00 you should at least be guaranteed a fair raffle. I didn't even bother with that one
Not gonna lie.. I bought an entry. Find proof that it's rigged so I can sue them, thanks 8)

^^Lol this. Never been able to cop anything off FNL even for J's. Don't understand why they just don't have better servers. 

Finishline has good servers or at least a good process for limiting site traffic. It's their damn payment processor that's the problem.

Anybody here anything more on the iPad raffles from Adidas. Or was that one dude the only one who won at 7AM ? 

i didn't get a call from footlocker, now I'm just waiting on an email from Addias.  I did get lucky and snag a ticket at city gear pearland.

Anybody here anything more on the iPad raffles from Adidas. Or was that one dude the only one who won at 7AM ? 

Other than the guy at 7:00 a.m., I haven't heard any reports of people being contacted by adidas yet.

raffle for online stock would probably be the best thing any website could do. so by release everyone would know exactly where they stand with that site or to set up arrangements to cop else where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom