ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this what enlightenment feels like
1408.gif

Yes. There it is . Enjoy.

how was UNDFTD this am bruh? They raffle like 5 pairs or what LOLz
HAHA BRO!

Woke up at 6am for work... thought about it, then passed. Greatest decision bc by 8am there were 40 ppl. Complex put out a pic of the La Brea location and WOW.  Either way... I figured not many pears were allocated there. Got a size 8 on lock, but gonna try Saturday AM.  

HAHA BRO!

Woke up at 6am for work... thought about it, then passed. Greatest decision bc by 8am there were 40 ppl. Complex put out a pic of the La Brea location and WOW.  Either way... I figured not many pears were allocated there. Got a size 8 on lock, but gonna try Saturday AM.  
ha yea good decision..I might try and hit another Millennium after work but I feel like its pointless at this point lol. you hit on a raffle or what?

Yeah, bro threw $150 to a coworker's way by getting him to sign up.  He hit.

What's this Millennium deal? Kinda like a WSS or Shoe City?

Last edited:

Yeah, bro threw $150 to a coworker's way by getting him to sign up.  He hit.

What's this Millennium deal? Kinda like a WSS or Shoe City?
HA, I been doing that as well but online raffles only.

Millennium was only SUPPOSED to give away 100 tix at Slauson and Manchester but I guess they changed it up. They will do a live raffle of the tickets tomorrow at 1 and 3pm. 

Congrats to everyone out there putting in real work. I got lucky and hit the Ruvilla restock a week back but I am honestly more upset that its not more spots here in Northern VA & DC that don't get them.

Other than MajorDC, thats like basically it. Couple of spots in Maryland. 

Would like to cop the blacks but at this rate, I am already chalking it up. If not retail, I got to pass and cop Premier 998s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom