ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people did their own research they wouldn't need a pm but I probably see it differently because I've never been able to get any meaningful help from anyone on NT ever.

Last edited:

All i have to do is hit up one person on here for all the info, but i hate always asking him 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I was watching something on youtube yesterday and the dude didn't even know what the yeezy boost 350s were called he just called up people he knew and someone was like I got you fam. Sent him the TD's without charging him or anything and said he'll send him the Pirate Blacks as well. Lol wtf, and here we are stressing like crazy. 

For u guys that stay up all night for online, do you just keep your eye on one site or do you go back and forth on a bunch of sites?

Yesterday, the app said I didn't get them. Today, I got an email saying I did. Opened the app and sure enough. Reservation confirmed.

For u guys that stay up all night for online, do you just keep your eye on one site or do you go back and forth on a bunch of sites?
A good amount of stores will be posted here, most will already be pilfered before NT knows whats up.

The average person trying to cop these should focus on the big sites.  Even though they will crash they'll be your best option.  There are a lot of sites that'll only have 8-20 pairs.  A few will have a couple hundred.  Focus on those that'll have a couple hundred and don't stress about missing a couple sites.

Last edited:

Maybe - when I picked up my 750's from Times Square Champs, they said all pairs are going back. When I picked up my TD's from FTL in Times Square, the guy said the remaining will be distributed to employee's and the store with work it out with Adidas on what to send back etc. 

But I know for a fact that 125th Champs, actually all stores in that area, are shady and sell to resellers. I can actually name 4 big ones on IG right now from that area 
roll.gif
What 4?

How you supposed to build connections on a forum if you don't got connects? Honestly?

I'm not out here begging for help but I do reach out occasionally.

Its like no matter the forum someone always looking down cause I'm new(er) to the game than most of y'all. It be whack sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom