ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching something on youtube yesterday and the dude didn't even know what the yeezy boost 350s were called he just called up people he knew and someone was like I got you fam. Sent him the TD's without charging him or anything and said he'll send him the Pirate Blacks as well. Lol wtf, and here we are stressing like crazy. 
Dof fam :lol:
He's famous it's easy to have hookups when you're famous

why are yall worried about FNL, that is not a site that us bot-less people cook on. So keep it moving. 
I could give you 10 bots for finish line and all you might end up seeing is a splash page for 20 minutes or you could get through the splash only to have your payment declined 30 times.

Some of ya'll are constantly on some negative ishh 
laugh.gif

Here's a pro tip.

I just called my bank telling them that I'm going to have (hopefully) multiple purchases tomorrow from different online retailers so not to pass anything as fraudulent activity. I got screwed a few times, especially with finishline because of that. I would use PayPal for FNL.

View media item 1681658So when I was on the app the day reservations went live, I got past stand by and was able to pick my size. Picked my size, clicked confirm, and then it told me my size was out of stock and to pick a new size. I went to pick a new size and it took me out of queue and back to stand by. Then I get this email. Turns out I did get my size! This app needs some tuning but happy I got my pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom