ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

everyone is hurt because everyone looked past Terry's link as a troll link. That page was up for a while lol. 
haha, i saw it right when he posted it. I clicked it, copy and pasted it, googled it, searched on JD's website and saw "Coming Soon." all good though, dude had good intentions

I had a feeling it was legit ^. I just didn't take the time to figure out how to fix it. And these direct looks that aren't searchable on the actually website are lame.

Ive done about 5 hours of research and emailing around for online release stores. Hopefully it pays off for the low key spots to have a chance to get these. No bot either

im not, i know terry is good people, seen him around everywhere in the FB groups
lol I know you're not, I meant for majority of the people in here that didn't know better. You're a very resourceful guy, you'll be alright with 1 missed link lol. 

I have this feeling I'm gonna strike out haha. Last release I didn't even try and copped, but on this one I tried to do as much research as possible

lol I know you're not, I meant for majority of the people in here that didn't know better. You're a very resourceful guy, you'll be alright with 1 missed link lol. 
laugh.gif
 just making sure, check your PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom