ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I ended up winning a social media raffle for a FREE pair. I wasn't going to share this until I had the shoes in hand, but I just received a message from the shop because someone is contacting them, pretending to be me and asking for them to reroute the package. Seriously? If I get enough info to find out who this herb is, I'm stomping their head in. How corny can people be
mean.gif
Thats crazy! yeezys bring out the worst in people bruh
mean.gif
 hope you get your pair.

what did i miss today? Just skipped through 50 pages. I take it there has been much stress going on?

Sitting here with one online raffle at Kicksla. Feeling good at my chances.

Or I'll try at around 11a tomorrow and roll the dice.
I dont think ive ever known anyone to ever win a KicksLA raffle. For yeezys or even jordans

dam got zero raffles won in the Bay haha. oh well online or bust, otherwise its money in the bank. got a wedding to fund anyway.

Good luck to all tomorrow.

I really have to fight the urge to succumb to resale...

at least with 750s it was easy to take a chance because nobody knew how much they'd go for.

now these are pretty much impossible to get a steal

I really have to fight the urge to succumb to resale...

at least with 750s it was easy to take a chance because nobody knew how much they'd go for.

now these are pretty much impossible to get a steal
I was iffy on 750s, release week someone offered to sell me a pair for $800 shipped.  Everybody on NT kept saying there would be another release, so I turned it down.

I was iffy on 750s, release week someone offered to sell me a pair for $800 shipped.  Everybody on NT kept saying there would be another release, so I turned it down.

first off "Asians with money" was hilarious.

and yea I got mine for 700 off a young kid and kinda sweated out the info of later releases because they made it seem like they'd be had at retail everywhere.

copped for 700 the day after release and was told I'm crazy, jumped the gun, etc... now 700 is a steal. Go with your gut on yzy releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom