ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope they are available. lol at NT probably complaining because they will be available. isnt that what we wanted?

good way to expose the hypebeasts (and resellers) cuz they're the only ones mad about it

cats with Yeezy 2s love their little club

imo I just don't see this pair ending up as a GR... After all the hype, I think these remain relatively limited and the other 2 pairs that are supposedly releasing get the GR treatment

anyways I'll ask again, anyone know what the significance of 750 is?

exactly. why sell a certain amount and be done when you can sell sell sell as many as possible. GR or not these will sell well.

that may hurt y1 or y2 prices having a YEZZY so widely available
^^ yes hurt the y2.. im tired of seeing these shoes for 5k for sale..lol

for sure I understand what your saying, but it still comes down to supply and demand

nobody thought the 2s would be worth more then the 1s, but they ended up being way more limited

if these were as limited as the 2s they'd go for just as much, probably more just cuz I think more people know about these

Uhm no. Yeezys already went up $5-700 in consignment since pics released

They're plentiful but you have to be there first day or 2 to cop with ease. It's gonna all be thru the app.

Los Angeles will get them around the 24-28 and release that Saturday.

$350 is gonna sway a lot of people and Adidas is making sure resellers don't eat too well.

good way to expose the hypebeasts (and resellers) cuz they're the only ones mad about it

cats with Yeezy 2s love their little club

i love my 2s. and ill love the 3s.

I just want to cop without camping out for a week..u know

who is actually dropping these in cali?

Uhm no. Yeezys already went up $5-700 in consignment since pics released

They're plentiful but you have to be there first day or 2 to cop with ease. It's gonna all be thru the app.

Los Angeles will get them around the 24-28 and release that Saturday.

$350 is gonna sway a lot of people and Adidas is making sure resellers don't eat too well.

i dont mind! Who in Bay Area gonna drop these?!

you seem upset
not at all. but I see you cant point out those similarities huh? 
wink.gif

its just getting old... these shoes may share basic qualities  grey, hightop, white midsole, strap... but lets face it, a lot of people are influenced by nostalgia and as collectors we buy/colleect shoes WE  justify and  others cant.. the way most other people do who collect things... we happen to collect shoes

As a designer and artist, do you really think Kanye was gonna design another shoe to look like the last release he did 3 years ago? 

look at how his own personal style has progressed ... you saw the yeezus tour, MMM boots, bottega veneta boots, combat army boots, fur coats, hoodys. he's on his own **** now.. 

if you want the Y2's or Y1's, go buy them from FCNY 

Last edited:
i like the fact that they are neutral and very simple. nothing like a nice pair of jeans, a tee and a blazer.. casual for sure ..

its just getting old... these shoes may share basic qualities  grey, hightop, white midsole, strap... but lets face it, a lot of people are influenced by nostalgia and as collectors we buy/colleect shoes WE  justify and  others cant.. the way most other people do who collect things... we happen to collect shoes

As a designer and artist, do you really think Kanye was gonna design another shoe to look like the last release he did 3 years ago? 

look at how his own personal style has progressed ... bottega veneta boots, combat army boots, fur coats, hoodys. he's on his own **** now.. 

but all those things are still a reach. The color grey? really? 

White midsole? mind you the midsoles are 100% different, but both white!

a strap? straps have been on shoes for how long? 

funniest part is those creative recreations came out after the yeezy 2 and everyone was saying they copied them (which is a more solid comparison)

So Kanye copied a shoe that copied his shoe? the reach is real

look at how his own personal style has progressed ... you saw the yeezus tour, MMM boots, bottega veneta boots, combat army boots, fur coats, hoodys. he's on his own **** now.. 

PREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH

:nthat: rope laces wooooo

Wearing the yeezy boost out in public>> guys later this year wearing mags out in public

Last edited:
I really hope he used the Tubular outsole at least once. I think these would look kinda dope with that outside 

Anyone post the vid of yeezy telling a fan if he throws his nikes in the trash he'll give em a pair :lol:

The yeezy boost can't even step CLOSE to the bttf self-lacing air mag.. apples to oranges.

We ain't talking about self lacing papi

We talking how dumb you gonna look wearing those self lacing shoes :lol:

Plus you ain't even getting a pair the way Nike gonna make you jump through hoops.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom