ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
man whats up with everyone in here today? Shots are being fired everywhere. Yezzy x Adidas x Royal Rumble
its the clash between Nike v. Adidas

The Christians Versus The Yeezists

Praise the All mighty god or Praise the all mighty Donda

Its the new era.. The Yeezy Era.. lol

Nike heads are on the brink of all out war

We spit on the mags and that was the last straw.

Someone talk ish about the all of a sudden well loved air jordan 1 :lol:

Last edited:
We all know how dumb people look wearing mags fam don't be scared to say it. Mags are cool should of stayed in the movies tho
I personally think Nike doesn't really know how to execute them well. Also the self lacing system is going to be either really slow or really fast and will break within a week.

All of these post reminding me why I stopped posting in sneaker threads often.

Back to lurking and staying in General 
the rest of this sub-board is great

this thread has gone way way downhill since the pictures leaked and a post being made every minute

Reservations for the Kanye West x adidas Yeezy Boost will go out on Friday the 13th via the adidas Confirmed app

The Kanye West x adidas Yeezy Boost release on Saturday, Feb. 14

Kanye West x adidas Yeezy Boost will be available via reservations at adidas stores, Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Packer Shoes, and DSM

I gotta say I'm loving how Adidas is handling the release so far. They made an app, are keeping people updated, putting em in a variety of stores, and (hopefully) will have decent numbers at each spot.

as opposed to Nike always trying to pull an fast one on its own customers

as far as Nike vs Adidas is concerned Adidas definitely wins in the customer service department, happy to spend 350 for the level of respect

Last edited:
I gotta say I'm loving how Adidas is handling the release so far. They made an app, are keeping people updated, putting em in a variety of stores, and (hopefully) will have decent numbers at each spot.

as opposed to Nike always trying to pull an fast one on its own customers

as far as Nike vs Adidas is concerned Adidas definitely wins in the customer service department
yep.. nike wants blood on your sneakers for sales..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom