ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's not true at all! Yeezus sold quite a bit. It's his best album.Then comes beautiful dark twisted fantasy and graduation.  The other albums were for woman.
what? you mean college dropout and late registration were for women 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
 you gotta be kiddin me man lol

That's not true at all! Yeezus sold quite a bit. It's his best album.Then comes beautiful dark twisted fantasy and graduation.  The other albums were for woman.
The hell? 1. The College Dropout

That can't even be debated

The only album that can even be considered for women were 808s and that was basically R&Bs, so you saying the whole genre is for women (which it is at this point)

Damn, calm down. lol it's only my opinion. I don't like his first two albums and I forgot about 808's. That has a couple of good songs on it too. Yeezus is my favorite though. I wish he put out an instrumental version cause there are so many different sounds going on. I love it. 

Last edited:
well i have not followed this thread so i might say something you already know..

heard from legit source that the adidas yeezys will be an adidas tubular model...it will cost in europe between 260-300euros..regarding availabily...less than 200 pairs for southern europe..i might be wrong but i trust 1000% the guy that told me this..

well i have not followed this thread so i might say something you already know..
heard from legit source that the adidas yeezys will be an adidas tubular model...it will cost in europe between 260-300euros..regarding availabily...less than 200 pairs for southern europe..i might be wrong but i trust 1000% the guy that told me this..
price seems about right. kanye has said in multiple interviews that his adidas collab wont be cheap

Last edited:
I highly doubt the "Yeezys" (or whatever the main shoe is going to be) will just be his take on an already existing model. There might be a Kanye designed Tubular, but there's not a chance that's THE shoe.

I highly doubt the "Yeezys" (or whatever the main shoe is going to be) will just be his take on an already existing model. There might be a Kanye designed Tubular, but there's not a chance that's THE shoe.
i was talking about the sole that is going to be used.in any way..i cannot be sure..i just shared what i heard..

Kith is releasing the first Adidas x Kanye Shoe next week. Comes with custom Stance Socks, and rope laces. Because everything is better with rope laces. 

Kith is releasing the first Adidas x Kanye Shoe next week. Comes with custom Stance Socks, and rope laces. Because everything is better with rope laces. 

You for real or are you trolling b? Can't tell.
Troll game on point :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom