ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3rd time is the charm. After getting cart jacked on Pacsun and Ruvilla, I was able to cop my sz. 10.5 from US ADC good day my first pair of Yeezy's.

Salty cause I was on a while before Adidas even tweeted out the link with 2 tabs on 4 devices. How the hell did I not get off the splash page even once. And how did you guys use those backdoor links? All that came out on my screen was a bunch of gibberish

0/9 on Kanye West shoe attempts 
pimp.gif

Dude who posted backdoor, PM. me.  I didn't hit but want to shoot you a token of appreciation!

"ENTER SECRET CODE FOR EARLY ACCESS" ... early? I assume that was just a way to bypass the line process if you knew someone who knew someone
"ENTER SECRET CODE FOR EARLY ACCESS" ... early? I assume that was just a way to bypass the line process if you knew someone who knew someone
i entered every 'ye song title i could think of, even the get well mixtapes lol no luck. But once that site goes live im sure goodies will be stocked. prolly wont go live until his tour is announced, if there is one.

Was refreshing for like 5min before link went live. Link went live I saw it got tweet notification 5 sec later waited for 80min and no cop. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom