ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

wappingers over here! 

I dont even pay attention to the mall over here so I mostly rely on online for my releases. Especially sb's no skate shops here lol
845 is a hard place to find a good link for sneakers unless you drive down to nyc or to jersey. 

the galleria had some promising stores back in the day but im sure everything dried up unless you want the run of the mill bs

zumies and your random retros. 

glad to know ppl from the area are active of nt good luck on the hunt boss.

Can someone drop the register to make an account link? I have the order review link that makes you make an account but it doesn't work.

I get links in my sleep too.....
nthat.gif
chef curry 

845 is a hard place to find a good link for sneakers unless you drive down to nyc or to jersey. 
the galleria had some promising stores back in the day but im sure everything dried up unless you want the run of the mill bs
zumies and your random retros. 

glad to know ppl from the area are active of nt good luck on the hunt boss.

Just moved to Wappingers from NYC at the beginning of the month. It is dryer than the desert up here, smh.

Last edited:
Im so bummed lol that the 750 even was putted up! I guess its just not meant to be:frown:

Fair points. But for me, it's never that serious. I value the time spent with my family and friends above everything. The only thing we never have enough of is time. Maybe because I'm older now and priorities have changed. Don't get me wrong, I certainly tried online for these but I put most of my eggs in the Adidas online release because I knew that was the best chance at securing the kicks without endless site crashes or payment errors.

Anyways back to the shoes. I wasn't able to see TD in person so I'm really looking forward to how these PB look in hand once I get them.
I see both sides. It really depends how much I want them and how work was the previous week. 

I had to stay late at the office nearly every day this week and didn't leave Friday until 6:00 pm. 

Last thing I wanted to do was spend my Friday night copping Yeezy's. Just wanted to relax. I had no problem dedicating my Saturday morning for them. 

It's all about balance. My weekend's are important to me mentally but as long as I can get time to unwind and renergize for Monday I'm fine. 

I think overall there were more chances to cop the Pirate Black over the Turtle Doves.

I won a raffle for the TD's so I didn't really try online, but atleast I got something online for the PBs....

The fight was alot harder for the PBs imo.. but you could manage to get something if you really fought for it.

Entered 15 instore raffles (about half with mults) and prob atleast another 15 instagram contests. Only online got me something this round.

People were more chill with the TDs. If they won one it was enough for the most part.
People went all out on the PBs but there were more opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom