ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine the mass hysteria it would cause if they did the yeezy 2 on nikeID...

Someone insert the exploding computer GIF...

Thats great and all, but again:
Yeezy 1 looks nothing like an Air Mag.

View media item 1394647View media item 1394646

The Jordan XX8 look more like air mags (silhouette,height, heel plate):
View media item 1394650

The 1st Yeezys was heavily inspired by Air Mags and Marty McFly

Idk if most are familiar with the creation process that Ye and Nike went thru with the Yeezy 1

View media item 1394788View media item 1394787View media item 1394789View media item 1394790
I'm not denying his inspiration for creating the shoe, but look at his initial designs, the air mag, and then the Yeezy 1.

I'll say it again: Yeezy 1 looks nothing like an Air Mag.

Are you trying to play basketball in these...? 
No but have you ever wore a pair of Wallabees and rolled your ankle? How do you think these Yeezys will hold its shape lets say after one year of wear? Did you think about that?

No but have you ever wore a pair of Wallabees and rolled your ankle? How do you think these Yeezys will hold its shape lets say after one year of wear? Did you think about that?
lol i remember my clarks.. i tried that as a kid.. i was in pain.. and i remember trying to catch my moms dog to bring him back in and when he made his juke move i made mines and boy was that pain ful..

I kinda miss wallabees .. they had no support at all though..lol

Thats aroudn when lugs were trying to come out and people were getting those..lmao

I'm not denying his inspiration for creating the shoe, but look at his initial designs, the air mag, and then the Yeezy 1.

I'll say it again: Yeezy 1 looks nothing like an Air Mag.
The Jordan XX8 look nothing like the Air Mags. Look at the ankle area of the Y1 and the Mags, clear inspiration. But coming from a guy that thinks the XX8's looks like the Air Mags, I understand you don't pay attention to detail. All your observations are void with that comparison.

Low top version on the way?
Look like Roshes.
roll.gif
you guys been stuck in another world. those are tubular runners. Welcome to 2014

Last edited:
I don't see how you guys can think Kanye has a serious issue with Nike when his best friend Don C just released a Jordan/Nike product & Ye is still allowing his wife to wear flyknits & he himself still throws on Jordan's when no one is looking lol.

I think contractly it wouldn't make sense to praise Nike so he just bashes em publically.

The Jordan XX8 look nothing like the Air Mags. Look at the ankle area of the Y1 and the Mags, clear inspiration. But coming from a guy that thinks the XX8's looks like the Air Mags, I understand you don't pay attention to detail. All your observations are void with that comparison.

My sentiments exactly. Thank you and repped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom