ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody wants the jacket now cuz of the bad material but in a few years wouldn't be surprised if it had value

Yeah man, anybody who can just sit on that for a couple of years can make some duckets down the road. Just roll it up and put it under the couch to keep that DS look to the jacket.

Very upset that I missed the chance to go on Yeezysupply since I was tracking it for a while. Can someone provide a quick summary on what was available to purchase?

Yeah man, anybody who can just sit on that for a couple of years can make some duckets down the road. Just roll it up and put it under the couch to keep that DS look to the jacket.
jacket comes in a vaccum sealed bag so itll be looking deadstock the rest of your life 
laugh.gif

Very upset that I missed the chance to go on Yeezysupply since I was tracking it for a while. Can someone provide a quick summary on what was available to purchase?
750 Yeezys with hoodie

Turtle Dove Yeezys with hoodie

Pirate Black Yeezys with hoodie

Pirtate Black Yeezys alone.

In the order.

750 + hoodie = $650
Turtledove or pirates + hoodie = $500 (i think)
Pirate black only = $200

Edit was $350 sorry

Last edited:
Thats me. 2 kids. I pretty much always pay resell for Jordans I want. I don't have time to put in any effort to try and secure a pair. Feel terrible going to do raffles when I could just be hanging with my two boys. And waking up early makes me a zombie for them during the day. Was at the right place at the right time with the TD's. Copped on that "restock" at around 1130a. And now that I have them, i don't even think they are worth what everyone is doing to get them. Just shoes to me, that I haven't even thought about wearing yet.

I'm pretty close to calling it a wrap with sneakers. I think I cop 2-3 Jordans per year. Its all about buying shoes for comfort now, so pretty much UB's and flyknits is all i really care about these days.
I'm always with my toddler, so there's no way i'd to camp or get raffles with him. Not with some potential shady animals lurking. And online if things are random, I ALWAYS miss out. When Nike posted the Red Octobers link on a sunday I was feeding my boy food and saw the link, smh. I knew I lost. So yeah everything I really wanted had to come via ebay, smh.

I'm out of this thread, did so many raffles, miss a call from champs and I didn't win anything.

Thats me. 2 kids. I pretty much always pay resell for Jordans I want. I don't have time to put in any effort to try and secure a pair. Feel terrible going to do raffles when I could just be hanging with my two boys. And waking up early makes me a zombie for them during the day. Was at the right place at the right time with the TD's. Copped on that "restock" at around 1130a. And now that I have them, i don't even think they are worth what everyone is doing to get them. Just shoes to me, that I haven't even thought about wearing yet.

I'm pretty close to calling it a wrap with sneakers. I think I cop 2-3 Jordans per year. Its all about buying shoes for comfort now, so pretty much UB's and flyknits is all i really care about these days.
Couldn't agree more brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom