ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need some reinsurance.

I'm a TTS 10. Many people say to go full size down on the 350s, but since the Pirates did half sizes I went with a 9.5.... I should be good right ?

Just need some reinsurance.

I'm a TTS 10. Many people say to go full size down on the 350s, but since the Pirates did half sizes I went with a 9.5.... I should be good right ?
sizing down a full size if you want a snug fit. half size down should be perfect

GOT MY COMFIRMATION EMAIL!!!!!............from flightclub........

Oh well, one of the perks of making good money, is knowing i can provide the hypebeast, no job, resellers with food and shelter.  
nthat.gif
roll.gif

How do you use MyUPS to track your orders? I have had an account for years but never really used it. I'm looking at it now and I do not see anything even though I have a UPS package coming Wednesday, it doesn't show or I'm not looking at the right place.

How do you use MyUPS to track your orders? I have had an account for years but never really used it. I'm looking at it now and I do not see anything even though I have a UPS package coming Wednesday, it doesn't show or I'm not looking at the right place.
Whenever a store or someone sends anything to your address using UPS the tracking information will automatically show up.

I got my order from ADC for a size 4 cancelled as well.  Got hit with a pending on the credit card and the order still shows in my account as "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed", but the price has a line through it.  I really try to force that order through though as it took a good 30 minutes to push it through.

Last edited:
Whenever a store or someone sends anything to your address using UPS the tracking information will automatically show up.

Do you know where to look for it? I'm in my UPS tab and do not see anything not even my package that is already intransit.

you got my PM regarding the advantages for the app right?

Are there any advantages to using the Adidas Confirmed app? I've tried all three times on my iPhone and I haven't been able to get through. Closest I've gotten was seeing the sizes available for the 750 but that's about it. That release seems so far in the past haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom