ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost just hit a size 5.. too slow
mean.gif
I added, got the OOS, too late on the link

Wow. My ssense order shipped. Was 90% sure it would of been cancelled

If your status was processing or received you should call them ASAP. I had to call them this morning to verify my billing.

Now time to trade this for a size 9
Totally forgot about ssense. How did that launch go?

Last edited:
Dudes using bots should be shot. And then shot again. 

Destroying the sneaker culture. If I cannot get them through regular means then its not meant to be. Young dudes I swear are killing the game. 

I copped my TD off Ruvilla restock. If more folks tried to eat the regular way, it would be a lot more dudes in here happy because they scored their pair. 

Last edited:
There should surely be restocks considering how many multiple orders are out there lingering, plus websites crashing ... This release was more rocky than last, and they restocked for a while (in limited quantity of course) ....

If anybody has links, and needs help acquiring pairs from restocks, I am more than willing to help ...

Please send links ....

There should surely be restocks considering how many multiple orders are out there lingering, plus websites crashing ... This release was more rocky than last, and they restocked for a while (in limited quantity of course) ....

If anybody has links, and needs help acquiring pairs from restocks, I am more than willing to help ...

Please send links ....
Me too.  Send me all links to restocks.

it seems like most people on footsites used a bot, and more details on ssense drop would be appreciated...I was a few minutes late when ssense dropped TD but I completely missed this one because I didn't have the link, how did everyone come across the link?

We'll see what actually comes in, but dude stays plugged, so I don't doubt he's getting a good number. No wonder I didn't cook on this release. 
mean.gif

yea i looked, the TD link popped up on google before they dropped, but the Pirate Black one didn't, so I was just wondering how people came across it

Is there a site selling them for the first time or a restock going on right now? Not asking for a link guys, just wanna keep an accurate score on how many times I've struck out. lol 
happy.gif

Those are just carted. Tons of bot users had screens like this, but if they were lucky, they could only cop a couple. Lots didn't even get one.
Oh I know, but he's claiming to have checked all of em out. I don't believe it yet, but even 10/263 would still be a damn shame when most people can't even cop 1.

Those are just carted. Tons of bot users had screens like this, but if they were lucky, they could only cop a couple. Lots didn't even get one.
Not only that, I "successfully" auto-checked out 3 pairs but only one actually went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom