ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who won an extra pair today and wants to hook me up, took an L on every single dang online drop AND I TRIED ALL OF EM even entered vlose to 50 ig raffles smh...

Now I really need to trade my size 10 TD for a Size 11 so I can rock those and not get hit with these kids asking me what they are and why my feet lookin funny. What pants should I rock with these? I think im getting too fat to rock ripped up jeans kids rockin nowadays.

It's been said already, but if you have UPS choice, log in and go to the tracking tab. There should be a calendar there, and if Adidas has shipped you should see the info on the date on the calendar showing when your package is going to get to you.

Last edited:
Called Adidas CS and they said apparently everyone else who got an 11 after me had their pair too. I question that since I got in before 8:56am (saved a PDF of the receipt at 8:56).

I THINK THE IG RAFFLES ARE COMPLETE GARBAGE AND A CHEAP GIMMICK AT GETTING PPL TO SHOUT THEM OUT
eyes.gif
That is exactly what they are.

I THINK THE IG RAFFLES ARE COMPLETE GARBAGE AND A CHEAP GIMMICK AT GETTING PPL TO SHOUT THEM OUT
eyes.gif
Yeah, couldn't agree more. I know the one dude cooked here, but the chances are so low. YCMC follower numbers dropping like the stock market today tho.

eyes.gif
I agree. There are a few legit ones that actually posted and tagged the winners in their post. However, the amount of entries these IG raffles get is very overwhelming and the chances are slimmer then copping on ADC.

I did about 20 and got none. Never again.

woooo!! jus got shipping conf. from adc! one sz 13 headed my way.. i just need to secure a second pair...

so if I was selling a pair of these on ebay, what's the best way to make sure a buyer doesn't screw me? I know buyers have all the power on ebay...is there anything I can do to prove that I sent an authentic pair in case a buyer tries to say they're fakes? 

so if I was selling a pair of these on ebay, what's the best way to make sure a buyer doesn't screw me? I know buyers have all the power on ebay...is there anything I can do to prove that I sent an authentic pair in case a buyer tries to say they're fakes? 
I wouldnt even sell them on eBay. Someone can easily open a case and attempt to get the money back by saying you sold them fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom