ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
************ i just had to spam the checkout button smh

I'd been meaning to hit you up, did you get either of the sizes you needed?
Neither

This was after you entered all your payment info correct?

I had no issues with inventory errors but I kept getting errors on my payments, the site would just not take my payments.
Yea after my info

I had no issues with inventory errors but I kept getting errors on my payments, the site would just not take my payments.

Maybe ADC ships by order time. Those who got shipping confirmation already put their order relatively early. As long as you has a charge on your account and got confirmation email you will be fine. The one whose Yeezy got cancelled had no charge on his account.

I've seen a few orders placed after sold out tweet that have already shipped.

This.

The site kept saying the info is wrong on the CC and won't accept payment...

It's that new financing thing they got. Folks bout to go ham on that site.
thats gonna be some dangerous **** for sure
mean.gif
 It makes sense on the business side but on the consumer side it is the stupidest **** I've ever heard of. People going to tank their credit on shoes.

mean.gif
 It makes sense on the business side but on the consumer side it is the stupidest **** I've ever heard of. People going to tank their credit on shoes.

when they see the bill & interest accumulated they won't know what hit them!
yeah I see why they have gone for it but still seems a little irresponsible given the market for sneakers today only getting more popular with the youngers, the timing is a little suspect as well if you ask me with the 350 drop

smfh I got called in to buy a pair today after signing up for a raffle with both me and my girl at ftl. these guys at FTL call you with a no caller ID number so I ask my girl if she got a call from a no caller ID today to check to see if she won... 

she ****** tells me she got a call on Friday but didn't answer since it was a blocked number... so we both won a pair but she had no clue what it was so we missed out on buying that one. I'm rattled.

Maybe ADC ships by order time. Those who got shipping confirmation already put their order relatively early. As long as you has a charge on your account and got confirmation email you will be fine. The one whose Yeezy got cancelled had no charge on his account.
False

For real think I've found a spot but can someone tell me how to know if a website is legit? Will spread the word appropriately if/when I hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom