ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, that heavy filter. 
sick.gif

did anyones order from yeezysupply ship? just browsed thru old pages here and saw something happened with yeezy.party or something...? not asking about any of that, but only if anyones order shipped from the legit yeezysupply site yet? me and my boy haven't gotten any shipping emails yet

Why is everybody thinking yeezy.party is a scam / fake.
They didn't sold any shoes and you couldn't buy anything except your mail you couldn't enter anything. The domain didn't got advertised in any way ... maybe it's true what he wrote on that ugly page with bad english ...

They didn't sold any shoes and you couldn't buy anything except your mail you couldn't enter anything. The domain didn't got advertised in any way ... maybe it's true what he wrote on that ugly page with bad english ...
creator of yeezy.supply said it wasn't legit

lol you type just like those messages they posted, mr.party

he's gonna get caught by the feds for fraud

i'd be packing my bags for mexico if i were him

not srs

Last edited:
Just stop.

RuVilla is shipping from PA and I'm in NY... and I won't get my Yeezys until Friday
sick.gif

I should of upgraded shipping
Sames, hopefully FedEx can surprise us.
fedex sucks.

If the package arrives to your town earlier than when its scheduled to be delivered, theyll let that **** sit in hte freight at the local location until the day its supposed to be delivered. Cant even go pick it up early 
indifferent.gif

You're the guy who made the site huh?

to those who PMʻd about the Bill Bellamy sight, I am glad we all cooked
glasses.gif

some of you did break the bond and cop multiples though that puts us all in jeopardy for future releases, so to those few please donʻt ever ask me for the codes to that page again
mean.gif

to those who PMʻd about the Bill Bellamy sight, I am glad we all cooked
glasses.gif

some of you did break the bond and cop multiples though that puts us all in jeopardy for future releases, so to those few please donʻt ever ask me for the codes to that page again
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom