ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

why you in the thread if you don't want/like them?
I WANT to resell them. 
wink.gif

Can't see myself wearing these, sloppy laces kill em. Look too much like an Ugg boot as well. Maybe a different color would be better though, grey sucks.

roll.gif

This is what I was trying to figure out. I looked at the hoody for a good 3-4 minutes trying to see what was special. Nothing, just a plain vintage green color hoody. I'm sure you can find one at Rugged Wearhouse or TJ Maxx.

With that said, these shoes aren't hideous but they're not anything I would buy. If Kanye's name wasn't attached, they'd be on the rack for $30 within a few months. I will be in this thread often for all the photoshops, trolling and slurping.
thought they were talking about the hoodie over that

the color on that one is nice and it seems like its not cotton but made from something else

The Adidas store in Staten Island mall is not set to receive any pairs yet

SI Mall pairs are contingent on how many people download and register the app that live on what I like to call "the Rock."

Already told my wife to be ready to spend Valentine's Day in front of the Adidas store in Soho. She's my ride or die lol.

Last edited:
Looks like people who made it to the casting call received their pairs today.... I'm salty right now.

when looking at them from the front, nothing about these from the strap up (above) is appealing

3 k pairs is nothing really for a Nyc especially with the all star game in town.

I'm starting to feel like 3k for NYC is accurate because...

it's a low enough number to create hype for the global/online realease which will attract all people who either struck out or heard they're hard to get.

Kanye sells tons of pairs by end of month and gets a big fat check as per royalties now. there's no way if true that kanye is getting royalties, that he doesn't want these selling by the truckload.

for those that remembered the jordan XIX released all star weekend in LA and then was widely available later on. I don't recall how well they sold all together but I did buy a pair from someone who was in la for the first release.

Last edited:
If anyone's free this weekend and not feeling them, keep your boy in mind lol. Could use a size 8 to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom