ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think so lol. Especially if they know Ye personally...
i wouldn't say a photo with them together makes them personal friends. Definitely not free yeezys worthy. Kim on the other hand just giving out free yeezys to twitter followerers. Kanye got people like Travis Scott, Pusha T, and some people in his clique having to pay for their own yeezys

Lucky ducks. Whoever sniped that 12.5 right after I finished the address info page, enjoy em dudie.
glasses.gif
but is that really how you feel? 
laugh.gif

SSENSE order shipped. Cancelled my 10.5 because it was on the same account. Probably the restocked 10.5 that appeared this AM.

blessed huh....

some of y'all dudes silly as hell man lol
LOL, if thats the case then there are alot of NTers who are blessed..

Someone help me snag another PB, I'm good on the lows with just these two colors. 

Last edited:
I'm starting to really dislike every last one of these wannabe instagram famous sneaker dudes.  They just make up lies for likes, they are worse than females.

Both my orders from ADC and Villa have arrived, I fit a perfect 10 in all my nikes, I received a 9.5 and a 10.5 350. Not even gonna try on the 10.5 and the 9.5 fits perfectly.

Both my orders from ADC and Villa have arrived, I fit a perfect 10 in all my nikes, I received a 9.5 and a 10.5 350. Not even gonna try on the 10.5 and the 9.5 fits perfectly.
Smart.

You can prolly get away with a 10 but 10.5 is too big for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom