ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no good PB fakes right now. You should be able to find a trade that's legit. The PB reps are very noticeable.

mine havent come in the mail yet to compare them against a fake one... but since im lookin to grab a second pair.. what are some of the standout feature that make it easy to distinguish real from fake?

Man, had a 11 in cart but for some reason it wouldn't accept my credit card. Sad life. I did manage to cop a 5.5 on a separate credit card, any reason why Adidas didn't let my second CC process? Do I need one with a different name/address?

Curious question, do the 350s stretch out with wear?

the size im wearing fits fine but a bit weird on my "fatter" foot.

if i size up (1/2) it's a bit loose.

Went to grab raffle tickets on Friday before the release day with my boy at local mom & pop shop. He ended up getting a call on Friday night that he won the raffle. we both wear a 13 and he's a shoe guy but he calls and says, " I won the raffle but I don't want them, take my ticket and go pick them up." I'm stocked to have a friend like that. we always look out for each other. pics to come

mine havent come in the mail yet to compare them against a fake one... but since im lookin to grab a second pair.. what are some of the standout feature that make it easy to distinguish real from fake?
The soles aren't correct. Pattern on the primeknit is way off. It's white instead of dark grey. Also laces are off. That's just a few things.

Went to grab raffle tickets on Friday before the release day with my boy at local mom & pop shop. He ended up getting a call on Friday night that he won the raffle. we both wear a 13 and he's a shoe guy but he calls and says, " I won the raffle but I don't want them, take my ticket and go pick them up." I'm stocked to have a friend like that. we always look out for each other. pics to come
You don't need IDs or anything to pick up with ticket?

hey guys quick question, i know October there will be restocks, however do we know which releases are coming out? I really wanna get 750's and dont mind paying resale, however if its going to be restocked in october i could wait lol. any information would help, thanks guys!

hey guys quick question, i know October there will be restocks, however do we know which releases are coming out? I really wanna get 750's and dont mind paying resale, however if its going to be restocked in october i could wait lol. any information would help, thanks guys!

I believe October is another colorway, not restocks

Where could I find trades for a size 8?

I cooked 9.5, 10, 11, and 13 but trying to hook up a friend with 8. Also, would I have to throw money on top?

If anyone is down for a trade, I can throw you an unreleased hoodie or something for face from Supreme FW 2015. Just let me know, thanks.

Where could I find trades for a size 8?

I cooked 9.5, 10, 11, and 13 but trying to hook up a friend with 8. Also, would I have to throw money on top?

If anyone is down for a trade, I can throw you an unreleased hoodie or something for face from Supreme FW 2015. Just let me know, thanks.
you cooked on 4 pears and I couldn't manage one single pair....I'm doing something horribly wrong

smokin.gif

This beats all of those "my boy" is gonna hook me up for $500 posts 
laugh.gif

Very random but how much do Ray Allen 13s go for? Only shoe I would sell these for, just curious about an 8.5... I'll ask somewhere else if this is the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom