ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the confirmation I received for the 9.5(UK)... am I still eligible for a cancellation at this point?

I read the post of somebody being able to cop a 10.5 on ssense a couple hours back.

Not to create panic - I just copped a UK9.5. All other sizes were grayed out.

Skeptical about this thinking "anytime soon I'll receive a cancellation for sure" so I didn't bother posting but just now (1hr 30mins after), I received an email saying mine's been shipped out. Double checked and order online also states the same status - shipped. So here I am. Created this account just to give a headsup to all the fellas out there who might chance upon this by luck and say thanks because I didn't bother until I saw somebody achieve this here.

Proof 

Waiting game begins if this is for real.
You copped this morning and already got a shipping confirmation?

so, is the application to become a Blood a lot easier than the one to become a Crip?

what's the deal with all these honorary gang members....

you should delete that link and try to spread it through pms. theres a lot of lurkers and posting links like that hurts everybodys chance to cop. but up to you.
 Bruh you have 15 posts tho. Does that make you a lurker?
 Yes. Im a lurker on NT. Whats your point?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So fast, mine is still on 'HOLD'.
 :frown: i hope urs pushes through. You're the reason why I visited SSENSE to double check too lol Thanks man. Mine already says SHIPPED at this point

If you have tracking info already then I'd say congrats!
Well it already has a Tracking Number attached to it c/o CA Post but no history just yet. Maybe it was already assigned a TN? dunno...

Last edited:

Here's the confirmation I received for the 9.5(UK)... am I still eligible for a cancellation at this point?
Just wondering why is your order 200USD and mine's 225USD?

I ordered from Singapore so there should not be additional tax on my pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom