ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody without the special email cooked. People try to cook with the leaked link but didn't work. 
the email they sent out was only to 190 select people and they all already went out, with a special log in
repped, thanks for the info gents. At this point I'm hoping a friend hooks me up with my second pair for for $500 since a restock is not likely to happen and I doubt I will/would flourish..

Last edited:

What color paper came stuffed into the blacks?  I just received a pair.  The paper looked off white, but i remember the ones for the turtle doves were more of a gray.
BRUH what?!?!?!?! You worried about the da** paper 
roll.gif

I did get an order number and it says order confirmed waiting to be packed.

I was very surprised to get the email because I'm so used to ndc where they never do anything like this. If that 190 is correct that's crazy and I feel very fortunate to be one of those few.

Fingers crossed

I was very surprised to get the email because I'm so used to ndc where they never do anything like this. If that 190 is correct that's crazy and I feel very fortunate to be one of those few.

Fingers crossed
Hope you get :smile:.

At least ADC is making an effort

NDC would never do something like that. Once theyre gone, theyre gone lol

Wrong fam..
NDC did the same with racer oreo 2.0
And they even give you 20% disc on them and a 20% code for future order.

Last edited:

Fingers crossed
Do you know how you got the email... did you sign up for something?

Fingers crossed
if you got the email (which you did), you're good man. I don't see Adidas personally sending you an email granting you permission to purchase, only to cancel it lol. Congrats fam, and you deserve it if this is your first pair after failing on release. Adidas giving you that oop personally. 

if you got the email (which you did), you're good man. I don't see Adidas personally sending you an email granting you permission to purchase, only to cancel it lol. Congrats fam, and you deserve it if this is your first pair after failing on release. Adidas giving you that oop personally. 
I failed on both releases too, where is my email?

I don't want to be "that guy" but I got my package and I'm not that impressed. My qasa ii's are way nicer imho. The quality is not as great as everyone is saying. Pure hype. At least I have them for trade bait I guess.

View media item 1690984
I don't understand how these are peoples "grails."

I failed on both releases too, where is my email?
it was random, like someone has said, there is no way adidas can email everyone that failed. If you didn't get one, you're SOL like the rest of us. I didn't get an email either. 

and fyi, to be qualified to even have a chance to get the email, you'd most likely had to have at least carted the shoe and tried to checkout but got hit with errors. You can't expect an email if you didn't even at least cart or saw the page with sizes. Better luck next time. 

Last edited:

Fingers crossed

how did you get an email?

when they released did you have them in your cart could not check out or something.

I don't want to be "that guy" but I got my package and I'm not that impressed. My qasa ii's are way nicer imho. The quality is not as great as everyone is saying. Pure hype. At least I have them for trade bait I guess.
I don't understand how these are peoples "grails."
I agree but can't really compare these to Qasas though. Qasas are a higher end shoe and the price tag is almost double

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom