ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you already have a job and want to make honest extra money

So like I said if you put in work and know for a fact you are getting a pair than if that's how you want to make "extra" money that's cool. But if you putting in work and strike out like 80% of people that's stupid in my opinion.

Last edited:
I don't want to jinx it just yet but I found a fellow NTer whose willing to swap their size 5 for one of my spare size 8.5 PB. No extra cash on top, just I pay for the middleman fees. :nthat:  you know who you are, and I got you for anything I can help in the future. 

I debated trading my 9 TD for a 10 but it's too many fugazi pair out there and I would honestly hate to have to make a special trip just to slap the *blank* out someone.

It's about the principle of it.

I debated trading my 9 TD for a 10 but it's too many fugazi pair out there and I would honestly hate to have to make a special trip just to slap the *blank* out someone.

It's about the principle of it.
thats why you get a reputable middle man like witnesskb24. He's already traded/swapped many TD's so I'm sure he's got a fair share of on-hand experience with authentic pairs. 

But if you putting in work and strike out like 80% of people that's stupid in my opinion.
but you can't strike out if you don't put in the work.  you're using hindsight to make your argument

anyway....

i bought two pair for $430.  sold the first pair for $850 ($810 after fees).  that paid for both pair and left me with $380 net.  and i haven't decided what to do with the second pair (trade or sell).  definately not keeping tho

but you can't strike out if you don't put in the work.  you're using hindsight to make your argument

anyway....

i bought two pair for $430.  sold the first pair for $850 ($810 after fees).  that paid for both pair and left me with $380 net.  and i haven't decided what to do with the second pair (trade or sell).  definately not keeping tho
come on, that's not accurate

anyway....

If you're size 11-12 and would like to hook me up with the steal of the day my PMs are open [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Sorry for singling you out but why do people post stuff like this. Its ridiculously cringe worthy.

I don't think anyone actually posts these expecting to get an oop. Just banter to move the thread along. Not entirely sure what's cringeworthy about it. *shrugs*

Last edited:
How safe is selling on eBay? Buyers every try screwing people around via PayPal?
usually it's safe for a lot of things, but sneakers lately, especially sneakers such as yeezys, sellers are the ones getting scammed 
mean.gif

Damn, more people in here asking about reselling the shoe then wearing/enjoying the shoe. Brings out the worst I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom