ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

my page monitor for adidas is going crazy right now, I wonder what theyre doing in the background of that site? I did hear some rumors that kanye will be revealing season 2 sometime soon, maybe its got something to do with that
Yeah mine has gone of 5-7 times in the last minute! I don't notice any changed on the surface of the site. It makes you wonder...

Yeah, I'm refreshing every ding like
nerd.gif
Other than the adidas yeezy page and yeezy supply, what other pages are you monitoring for shoes?

Yeah mine has gone of 5-7 times in the last minute! I don't notice any changed on the surface of the site. It makes you wonder...
Yeah, I'm refreshing every ding like
nerd.gif
do any of you know how the monitor works? like does it just monitor the surface of a site for graphic and picture changes or does it live scan html codes and such?
mine has been going crazy all morning

Last edited:

do any of you know how the monitor works? like does it just monitor the surface of a site for graphic and picture changes or does it live scan html codes and such?
mine has been going crazy all morning
What's the difference between the Multicolor link you have and the First link? Is it different colorways

i haven't had any luck with the page monitor since the Jordan 3 '88s . Every time i use it now, i just get a notification for a random change, but never anything worth while.

also, if you log in/ out of your account, it will catch that change too..lol ..kinda annoying 

One would think it would become maybe a bit less stressful each release, doesn't seem to be heading that way with the beluga and beige pair [emoji]128528[/emoji]

i mean, it honestly doesnt look terrible.. but having both pairs, i wish i had the 350 upper and the UB sole ...take the best of both worlds.. i feel like that would actually look horrible.. 350 on top wh UB on the bottom LOL 

Last edited:

i mean, it honestly doesnt look terrible.. but having both pairs, i wish i had the 350 upper and the UB ...take the best of both worlds.. i feel like that would actually look horrible.. 350 on top wh UB on the bottom LOL 
lol i cant see it in my head, id have to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom