ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pay for resell myself or do my own researching on copping 
laugh.gif

never ask for oops 

$500 profit isn't good enough huh ? savage
laugh.gif
sometimes its not tho.  especially when you have a certain number stuck in your head.  I know you've been there before. 

I've turned down deals because me and the buyer were off by $10.  be like that sometimes

sometimes its not tho.  especially when you have a certain number stuck in your head.  I know you've been there before. 

I've turned down deals because me and the buyer were off by $10.  be like that sometimes
Lol I hoped you learned from that mistake. Unless the prices were ridiculously low range like $2-20 or so; I see no reason to not sell if you're off by $10. 

Unless you don't like the guy or something but not because of the money.

People really get worked up about others selling a pair of sneakers.
I aint getting worked up just saying. I have friends who do it all the time and when I ask for an oop all they care about is the $$$ they can make but as soon as I get something they couldnt they looking at me to hook em up for a fam price and I just proceed with a blank stare..

Lol I hoped you learned from that mistake. Unless the prices were ridiculously low range like $2-20 or so; I see no reason to not sell if you're off by $10. 

Unless you don't like the guy or something but not because of the money.
the lesson I learned was "stick to your guns so you have no regrets"

its was a battle between 950 shipped and 960 shipped.  I passed cause he didn't want to pay 960.  but I eventually got my price, so it worked out. 

I aint getting worked up just saying. I have friends who do it all the time and when I ask for an oop all they care about is the $$$ they can make but as soon as I get something they couldnt they looking at me to hook em up for a fam price and I just proceed with a blank stare..
Those aren't good friends.

Wow an entire page of nothing but resell talk. This thread is certainly not what it used to be...... Will be posting pics of the family later tonight.

the lesson I learned was "stick to your guns so you have no regrets"

its was a battle between 950 shipped and 960 shipped.  I passed cause he didn't want to pay 960.  but I eventually got my price, so it worked out. 
From an entrepreneurial outlook; you should have took the $950 because time is money and you spent more time for a minimal exchange.

From an outlook for someone who holds principals high; you should have took the $950 because it shows you were way too arrogant to get your price. However your arrogance paid off albeit a subjectively small exchange.

From your outlook; you can look whichever way you want :smile:. Stick to your guns but be careful not to set them off.

Last edited:

People really get worked up about others selling a pair of sneakers.
i dont think anyone is getting worked up . Its just youre not gonna find much sympathy from here because flight club wants a bite of your $700 profit for a shoe that it sounds like you didn't really want to begin with. while there are others that didnt even get the opportunity to buy.

just my 2 cents 

but like i said, ill gladly pay you what you paid for plus a little extra for your generosity lol

Last edited:

Yeh man I had the same thing happen.  I was like I want 960.99 and he was like nah 960.89.  I was like peace in the middle east with that.  I ended up getting my 10 cens elsewhere so nahmean..
Please, on behalf of pretty much everyone else here, (at least I hope) say you're not serious. 

From an entrepreneurial outlook; you should have took the $950 because time is money and you spent more time for a minimal exchange.

From an outlook for someone who holds principals high; you should have took the $950 because it shows you were way too arrogant to get your price. However your arrogance paid off albeit a subjectively small exchange.

From your outlook; you can look whichever way you want :smile:. Stick to your guns but be careful not to set them off.

I have no idea what youte talking about and I don't think you do either.

Negotiating a price while sitting on the couch on a Saturday doesn't fall in the "time is money" category

Last edited:
I do want the Yeezys but fell into a second pair, figured id sell them for a profit and use the money to build a new PC. Not sure why that is frowned upon.

9/10 i sell a pair of kicks to buy or put towards the cost of something else but usually another pair of kicks. i wanted a pair of sock darts a while back and a fellow NTer offered to sell to me for 160. I had a pair of 2005 flint 13s sitting in my closet that i knew one of my friends wanted so i sold it to him for the 160 i used to pay for the sock darts. i could have easily gotten 200+ in the condition they were in but thats just me. people have different motivations for selling

@FootTraffic  no ones hating on you because you want to sell your pair. it just sounded llike you were insulted by flight club wanting 20% of your 700 dollar profit as if they were leaving you with nothing.

throw your pair on ebay or a facebook group, youll get close to what you want eventually

Last edited:
I have no idea what it talking about and I don't think you do either.

Negotiating a price while sitting on the couch on a Saturday doesn't fall in the "time is money" category
I'm just saying going by basic principals you should have took the $950 for something that had risk involved and instead of risking anything; you get very close to the money you had in mind.

All of this doesn't consider how you value your time or risks.

Would anyone happen to know if yeezysupply announced the winners yet?  I thought they were going to announce it earlier this week.

They're  just colleting email addresses. To sell to a 3rd party.
I'm all for increasing my chances of winning but that's not cool man unless you're confusing the domain with yeezy.party. yeezy.supply is completely legit.

The former is someone from niketalk/ktt who's a giant douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom