ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those that the 750's and 305's, do they have an arch or are they flat?
i want to know how these would fit with my orthotic..
thanx for the help

Last edited:
CT we in it. Something came up with work. I can't go. FML. Sucks having a real job sometimes

i prob cant go.. PM me if interested 

Last edited:
I got tickets to the NY show.

probably not going because I'm employed and I pay taxes so the people going can have healthcare.

12pm on a Wednesday? lol cmon

I'm gonna send my friend hopefully he can grab anything they're giving away.

probably not going because I'm employed and I pay taxes so the people going can have healthcare.

laugh.gif

repped

same here... my job is pretty flexible, meaning I can bounce but I got this big thing thats gotta be done tomorrow.. cant be messin around, i'd literally need to take a half day for this chit... =\

THAT SITE IS DOPE.. THEY HAVE NIKE YEEZY 2'S… BUT THEYRE ASKING TO GET SUED LOL

THAT SITE IS DOPE.. THEY HAVE NIKE YEEZY 2'S… BUT THEYRE ASKING TO GET SUED LOL

THIS. Copped while they're still available lmao. Surprised they ain't goin for more. Cats bout to try and start flippin em haha

Lol we lucked out here in the Bay. I got my tickets so I'll probably go since I'm not working until 2pm and the showing is at 9am.

got tickets to san jose but i have to get my car checked up tomorrow morning :rolleyes

shueboxx from canada came in today, VERY impressed with their packaging. triple boxed, packaging peanuts & all that. the case itself is VERY dope the little deails are
nthat.gif
 apparently i ordered their very last TD edition one but the PB one is still available.

now i just need to swap my 10 td for an 11
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom