ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
TDs still GOAT
WO5GZFp.jpg

Where are those jeans from?

Yeah whoever asked for that flicted swoosh on those PBs is an idiot.

NTDenim is just low quality denim. The assumption is that dudes on NT spend all their money on shoes and aren't concerned about the rest of their outfit.

PBs > TDs

Not sure why Adidas does not add the 350s to the customisation option on the website. It's like they dont want to make money. Don't tell me about stuff being exclusive because as long as Kanyes name is on it, it will sell.

Yeah, I'm sure you know more than the people that they pay to make these kinds of decisions... I'm surprised that idea never crossed anyones mind. You should write Adidas a strongly worded letter addressing their lack of "wanting to make money"

Last edited:
Not sure why Adidas does not add the 350s to the customisation option on the website. It's like they dont want to make money. Don't tell me about stuff being exclusive because as long as Kanyes name is on it, it will sell.
a lot of people say that but in reality it does factor in a lot if the items are limited, hard to get and coveted or not - even with Kanye. His Yeezus merch is still available at Urban Outfitters for example. 

a lot of people say that but in reality it does factor in a lot if the items are limited, hard to get and coveted or not - even with Kanye. His Yeezus merch is still available at Urban Outfitters for example. 
didn't eem know they sold his mercy on UO

:smh: I hope Kanye does something positive with this influence he has... like some heavens gate ****. Nothing would warm my heart like seeing a bunch of sheets with tattered jeans and 950s, 750s, & 350s hanging out the end.
KWFP 2020 b....

I haven't even tried on my PB's yet 
indifferent.gif

I bought 7 gray shirts just  so I can have an excuse to wear my TD's. 

Last edited:

i really hope this is not real, why even get a pair

Honestly, just cause "a client wanted it" doesn't mean you should do it. As an artist who provides a service, have some dignity.

I've seen plenty of tattoo artists turn down clients because they don't think the idea is good or it won't translate well, etc.

But any garbage idea a client comes with, this dude the shoesurgeon, just does it... And that swoosh is wonky as hell. He didn't even execute it well.

I'm just saying have some dignity and respect for the craft, yourself and the original designs and designers. im sure the price he charged wasn't worth embarrassing himself.

Honestly if I could sell extra swooshes on an Air Force 1 as innovative and edgy i would see little swooshes on anything too.

Honestly if I could sell extra swooshes on an Air Force 1 as innovative and edgy i would see little swooshes on anything too.

Lmao. But he really doesn't sell that many pairs of those misplaced checks. The market for something like that is very limited.

Point is some one wil buy them lol. Funny tangent, when I was in high school i would rip the swooshes of my dunks bc I thought i was making a statement against corporate America [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

anyone have pics of their td soles after months of wear? I'm not worried about the paint coming off. I'm more worried about the durability of the actual soles.

What do you guys care ?

It's not like you are wearing them to run 2-4 miles a day in them lmao.

You'll be rocking them with holes in your Abercrombie and Fitch denim.

Beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom