ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully adidas moves forward with half sizes on the 750's! I look forward to adding a pair of each color way to my mud room.

If companies are afraid of consumers buying high quality knock offs, MAKE THE ******* SHOES MORE AVAILABLE AND EASIER TO ******* PURCHASE! 

I swear the last few years, I have never seen it so hard to spend my money on something I want. Only sneakers. ONLY sneakers. Even iPhones which have idiots standing in line for days eventually after a few months, become plentiful after the initial craze dies down. Why must sneakers be a one and done thing? Why can't yeezys sell out, and then be restocked? 

Because this would make too much sense...

companies aren't afraid of consumers buying fake pairs, because regardless, the amount of pairs they make still sell out. When a few people jump ship and buy fakes instead, there are plenty more people going after the pairs that these other people gave up on. 

Def won't be abundant lol yall can have wishful thinking tho

I think I read an article about yeezy saying he will keep his shoes limited he likes it this way. guy is a con man, all the crying how everyone will get yeezys, he scared to spread his brand too thin. He loves the hype.

I think I read an article about yeezy saying he will keep his shoes limited he likes it this way. guy is a con man, all the crying how everyone will get yeezys, he scared to spread his brand too thin. He loves the hype.
i believe this after that interview the other day 

I don't mean abundant literally. But folks itt tend to think more PBs were produced than TDs, so with that logic maybe more of these than PBs.

Def won't be abundant lol yall can have wishful thinking tho

Didn't he at some point say that there'd be a seperate shoe that would be more affordable and attainable?

I mean, I do see more people with the Adidas Yeezy Boost than Nike Air Yeezys. I feel like Kanye with Adidas allows him to produce and release more in quantity than he ever did with Nike. 

I mean, I do see more people with the Adidas Yeezy Boost than Nike Air Yeezys. I feel like Kanye with Adidas allows him to produce and release more in quantity than he ever did with Nike. 
You see more because they produced alot more, we are only in the 1st Year of Yeezy Adidas Collab, It took Nike 3 years

I think the boots are dope and can't wait to see the black friday dropo on the 750s although I'm pretty sure they are not a black colorway

Didn't he at some point say that there'd be a seperate shoe that would be more affordable and attainable?
Check the first 20 minutes of his interview from this week. He said I'm not H&m or Zara , I don't have a big team of designers and factories with hundreds of people in them. I WANT to make the prices lower at some point. But for now this is cool. People will be happy when they get a pair, and salty when they don't. I win anyway. The last part im paraphrasing but the message was clear as day. 

I think the boots are dope and can't wait to see the black friday dropo on the 750s although I'm pretty sure they are not a black colorway

I'm really hoping for that gray color with the gumsole. I'm going for the dreaded double cop with the 750s and the Aqua 8s, I don't know how that is going to work.

You see more because they produced alot more, we are only in the 1st Year of Yeezy Adidas Collab, It took Nike 3 years
That's why I kinda see what Kanye meant when he said everyone will get Yeezys. You might not get one every single release but I'm sure over time, if you put in the work, you'll be able to obtain a pair. 

Check the first 20 minutes of his interview from this week. He said I'm not H&m or Zara , I don't have a big team of designers and factories with hundreds of people in them. I WANT to make the prices lower at some point. But for now this is cool. People will be happy when they get a pair, and salty when they don't. I win anyway. The last part im paraphrasing but the message was clear as day. 
This is ******** though. 
He is with Adidas for his shoes, so yeah, he kind of is like H&M and Zara. This is not a little niche brand, it´s probably the second biggest sneaker and sportswear brand on the planet. 

As far as cloths go, his second season is all basic pieces. Unless these T-Shirts are a super dope quality and made in a western country there is no way they should cost more then 50 bucks. However he tries to spin it, a basic camo tee for 200 bucks is raping the people and milking every last dollar out of the hype that he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom