ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeahi stay away fromkixify but see a decent amount on ebay, sneaker shows are still the best deals, my vendor table had pairs for like 800 (freinds pairs)
Ah I went to solexchange a month or so back and best price was 950 for size 9 TDs.

I'm gonna pick up PB pairs though; I honestly think they look better and the DS pairs will dry up soon (even if there is a restock). People sleeping on them b/c the secondary market was flooded at release.

Ah I went to solexchange a month or so back and best price was 950 for size 9 TDs.

I'm gonna pick up PB pairs though; I honestly think they look better and the DS pairs will dry up soon (even if there is a restock). People sleeping on them b/c the secondary market was flooded at release.
restock on launch day of season 2

Realisticly what can I sell my pb 350s for? I think the money will help me more then the shoes at this point in time

only for the black 350s, confirmed by several boutiques including mr.porter and a few others, the fashion show also confirmed it
Where was that confirmed?

All I saw re: Mr. Porter was their really vague '350 sneaker' comment which actually seemed to lean more toward a TD 350 restock. Everywhere else has been pretty loose info. Don't know what about the fashion show confirmed it?

Where was that confirmed?

All I saw re: Mr. Porter was their really vague '350 sneaker' comment which actually seemed to lean more toward a TD 350 restock. Everywhere else has been pretty loose info. Don't know what about the fashion show confirmed it?
also confirmed by my local tier zero boutique who is getting season 1 and 2

Last edited:
roll.gif

Last edited:
thanks, I'm gonna pass on them. Hopefully a pair of 350s drop next month.
What size do you wear? I'm a 9.5 and they fit TTS for me.

EDIT: I say get them.. If an 8 fits good for you, a half size is 1/6th of inch added on. I got size 10 in TD's because I didn't want to size down to 9.

Last edited:
lol so we have people sizing .5 up, .5 down, and going TTS.

for the people going .5 up - do you have really wide feet? i've never heard going any size up for 350s before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom