ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All big sizes gone on Ubiq. Barney's isn't even loading for me.

you could backdoor barneys by coding, you didn't have a chance. pairs were cartable by 958.

True. I'm passing on this whole collection. Yeezy didn't want this pricing. This is all corporate. Adidas has the final say on pricing and marketing. Ridiculousness... Half a grand for a sweater. My goodness.

If he wants to compete with high end brands, he should create high end designs then. And not try to sell ordinary stuff as something groundbreaking from a genius.

A couple weeks ago I bought a bottega veneta wool sweater with different shades of green on it.
Designer clothing must contain something special in my eyes. The result of creativity and details.
I just don't see it in his collection. Until today he did not prove to have it. He can dress really well if he wants to, but his clothes sell because of the hype attached to his name and not because of the designs.

I'm only talking about his clothing line.

i just hope the 350 is 1/3 as easy. i want 3 pairs at least. wear one, custom one, stock one.

could've copped chocolates 10x over last night/today

Last edited:
Barneys sold out so quick.  I can't believe that.  

I got a half size small on UBIQ.  Were not all sizes in stock?

you guys are lying to yourselves. This is kanyes pricing. Hes trying to compete with high end designer. If he makes it huge then hell give to the poor.

this y'all savior? lol....  if his face was cropped out and posted in a WDYWT thread, Meth would be in everyone's DMs with warnings

dudes in here talking about purchasing for the winter. Get out of here man. You could purchase something way better that will do a better job and cost you way less than half of what you are going to pay for these monstrosities.

dudes in here talking about purchasing for the winter. Get out of here man. You could purchase something way better that will do a better job and cost you way less than half of what you are going to pay for these monstrosities.
mephisto boots which go for 500$ made in france

enough said

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
roll.gif
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

like another member said, "then the same thing can be said about paying whatever marked up retail price for yeezy 350 boosts or any other sneakers when you can go to payless and get any shoe that does the job." Why do we buy any name brand stuff when theres no name brands that can work just as well?

Very true but I think theres a difference in paying lets says 100 bucks or less on a plain hoodie then paying what Adidas wants for these plain hoodies.

guys theres no doubt this stuff is overpriced.. so why even bicker about it. It's for rich people who can just blow money because its scaled toward their lifestyle. Can we stay focused and try to help eachother find boots online for retail? THANKS!

Need moon rock 9.5 :smokin:smokin

Well since you're one of the rich people buying these overpriced boots why dont you just blow the money and get em where you can.

like another member said, "then the same thing can be said about paying whatever marked up retail price for yeezy 350 boosts or any other sneakers when you can go to payless and get any shoe that does the job." Why do we buy any name brand stuff when theres no name brands that can work just as well?

because there's no shoe in Payless that feels like the 350, for example... $200 is still OD but there's a clear difference in construction...

people buying this collection haven't even tried it on or seen it in person to know what it's worth... blindly buying cz Ye the Almighty said it was fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom