ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please get help with a legit check? I bought a pair a fakes before (thank goodness for eBay/paypal) but I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

View media item 1767689View media item 1767690View media item 1767691

Thanks in advance!

a lot dude. check like any legit check thread w/ comparison pics and you'll see.

Checkerboard pattern all over the shoe for one.  

I appreciate the help I've never been good with spotting fakes, only with the Flyknit trainers is it really obvious. I've wanted this particular color way since release, I guess I'll just be more patient.

Last edited:
You guys might appreciate this: I was on the subway today, completely sardine packed, and we got stuck for over 25 minutes because one of the subway signals was failing and as a result the train couldn't move forward. I was wearing Yeezys. Was eventually late for where I was going, but spent the entire delay squished between a bunch of people wondering at what point I should try take off my shoes and put them in my bag. There wasn't enough room to bend over, let alone do all of that. Dudes leaning on me from all angles, waiting for that foot-step.

Luckily made it out fine.

EDIT: fine the story sucked

Last edited:
You guys might appreciate this: I was on the subway today, completely sardine packed, and we got stuck for over 25 minutes because one of the subway signals was failing and as a result the train couldn't move forward. I was wearing Yeezys. Was eventually late for where I was going, but spent the entire delay squished between a bunch of people wondering at what point I should try take off my shoes and put them in my bag. There wasn't enough room to bend over, let alone do all of that. Dudes leaning on me from all angles, waiting for that foot-step.

Luckily made it out fine.

What.......

What was the point to that short story? J.w

yeah I agree, thats nyc every single day. If you would of taken your shoes off I think its time from some self re-assessment

yeah I agree, thats nyc every single day. If you would of taken your shoes off I think its time from some self re-assessment
i'd just read a story about a subway getting stuck for 3-4 hours so that's what i was expecting. the subway sounded like it was breaking down every time it tried to move, like a damn steam train lol

point of the story was just how sneaker flexing can turn stressful when you get stuck in a sardine box for 30 minutes and people get figgity, it was dumb in retrospect

Last edited:
Hope it is the tans dropping.  loving these fall colors.

Bought the boots today with some mixed feelings.  been rocking them around the house seeing what works with them and I like them a lot now.  

I was really hoping for the silver release mentioned pages back for the 11/14 drop not the tans

Wow! Tried it again and now it is rejecting the code for me as well. Literal minute before my initial post about this it was working and changing the price down 15%. They must have realized that and stopped it from applying to Yeezy. Wish I didn't miss out on the camo tees when it was working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom