ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone LC for me some size 13 PB's on ebay that im looking at? I'll PM you and send the link(s)...dont want to clutter the post anymore than it is. 

Looking at a few 950s on Ebay do yall think there are a lot fakes of 950s right now to worry about. Havent seen or heard too much talk of fake 950s just dont want to get burned

Looking at a few 950s on Ebay do yall think there are a lot fakes of 950s right now to worry about. Havent seen or heard too much talk of fake 950s just dont want to get burned

You are good. The fakes aren't out, not even sure they started production on these yet.

Question on sizing. I am true size 8. Had a size 7 turtle dove ( was way too snug and soles hurt my feet). Have size 7.5 in pirate blacks which fit nice (but snug fit similar to a Flyknit racer in size 8 ). How would a size 8 in the yeezy boost 350 run? Most likely have room? Any sizing guru on these let me know.

Last edited:
Question on sizing. I am true size 8. Had a size 7 turtle dove ( was way too snug and soles hurt my feet). Have size 7.5 in pirate blacks which fit nice (but snug fit similar to a Flyknit racer in size 8 ). How would a size 8 in the yeezy boost 350 run? Most likely have room? Any sizing guru on these let me know.
Okay so I'm a tts 7.5 I have a size 7 TD and a 7.5 PB. My 7 fits a little snug maybe how your 7.5 PBs fit you. And my 7.5 PBs fit just about right with some space and wiggle room. It's not an insane amount of space but if you're looking for a snug fit I'd say go with 7.5.

i dropped my pirate blacks off at P4P Dallas last weekend and they looked both of them over pretty good for about 3-5 minutes.

flight club seriously doesn't look over shoes like that?
Don't let that fool you. They've been known to have GM stock they sell as "authentic"

Search the topic in the Jordan 1 threads...don't want to derail the thread.

maybe it's just my phone but my Confirmed app is now a blank screen whenever I start it up. Yesterday it was still showing the picture of the Pirate Blacks. Looks like they're updating the app now, which means Moonrocks will most likely hit the app. 

You are good. The fakes aren't out, not even sure they started production on these yet.
I've seen fake 950s available on two different sites already but pretty sure they were preorders...

maybe it's just my phone but my Confirmed app is now a blank screen whenever I start it up. Yesterday it was still showing the picture of the Pirate Blacks. Looks like they're updating the app now, which means Moonrocks will most likely hit the app. 
Still seeing PBs here
5ZneG4V.jpg

I still see the Pirate Blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom