ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's just weird at first we were hearing it was going to be widely distributed, then yesterday it's more limited than the previous two, and now it's going to be "MUUUUUCCHHH EASIER." LOL

Maybe y'all should stop listening to the chatty patties and wait for real info instead of speculation

got extremely lucky with TD's (copped through that 2nd link at around 1130a pst) and expecting to strike out with MR's. Doing no homework trying to get these, just like with TD's. Won't be mad if i missed. I only cop when the shoes fall into my lap these days.

Yeah it's just weird at first we were hearing it was going to be widely distributed, then yesterday it's more limited than the previous two, and now it's going to be "MUUUUUCCHHH EASIER." LOL

Yea we just need concert at this point

I'm missing a class field trip for this, good thing I don't need the extra credit! I have a good feeling this time around gents, our time has come

how can i hit on TD's and miss out MR's (if indeed MR's are more available than TD's)
how i felt with the pb's 
mean.gif

Spoke to an adidas.ca rep, told me the Canadian site is not getting it and apparently the MRs are more limited than TD and PBs... I`m not believing anything any rep says until official images have been released... 
mean.gif

Spoke to an adidas.ca rep, told me the Canadian site is not getting it and apparently the MRs are more limited than TD and PBs... I`m not believing anything any rep says until official images have been released... :smh:

If you're not believing anything a rep says then why did you contact CS?

This happens EVERY release, just wait until Adidas makes an official announcement THEN talk to CS.

You guys are making it harder than it already is.

Last edited:
saw this on Twitter earlier, don't know why you would want the world knowing your address but yzy SZN is getting saltier by the days.

Does adidas confirmed tell us when reservations are open the day of release or a day or two before release? Is the time also random?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom