ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

At 4:07 on the left side of the toebox, is that the uniformity people talk about to determine fakes. It's scary trying to find a real pair, just doin my hw

At 4:07 on the left side of the toebox, is that the uniformity people talk about to determine fakes. It's scary trying to find a real pair, just doin my hw

I''m not sure what you mean but you can tell they are fake by the pattern being mirrored instead of both shoes going in one direction. It's not too bad once you figure out what to look for.

Barneys ended up not faking on the Yeezy's online last time. I even remembering the site crashing. Hopefully this time around they do it and I think it might be around 12AM.

My hope to get these in Europe is on an all time low.
No ADC and the only two stores next to me are giving them to campers.

Can someone explain me how this Y-3 site works? What's the difference to ADC?

List getting smaller...looks like alot of these boutiques who released 950's online will just be doing raffles or straight up backdooring them.

Awesome! Can't Confirm through the Confirmed App...[emoji]128557[/emoji]
QXGnsj

What time did Mr. Porter release?
The past 2 350 colors, it was sold BEFORE the launch date.

Order confirmation were posted here before.

Definitely is going to their top clientele, so likely can forget about trying at MrPorter, though I hope they prove me wrong lol.

"Eventually everybody who wants to get Yeezys will get Yeezys. Adidas has promised me that because there's so many kids that have wanted them that couldn't get them, and I talked to the heads at Adidas and they said we can make them."

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

View media item 1781775

Last edited:
"Eventually everybody who wants to get Yeezys will get Yeezys. Adidas has promised me that because there's so many kids that have wanted them that couldn't get them, and I talked to the heads at Adidas and they said we can make them."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Lol technically you could have had th boots lol

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

Let's not front though.
If everyone could get them, there's a lot of people that wouldn't want them.
It's just the way this type of thing works:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Let's not front though.
Yes and No.

Resellers shouldn't even be considered in the equation as people who wouldn't want them. Hypebeasts fit in there also but Kanye's hype reach is too strong to even sway them. There are so many people who actually want to wear the kicks who strike out as we know, I get into conversations every wear, just cuz of some kicks.

Let's not front though.

The only fronting that is going on is coming from Kanye and Adidas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom