ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks fam. I have that too. Just trying to prepare incase adidas throws us a curveball.

Since they're tying these shoes so closely to Season 1, I though they will have the shoes listed on the same page as the rest of the clothes.

Hopefully they just change the adidas.com/yeezy page like they did for the PB release so we can checkout through ADC.

Never know tho

PM me those if you don't mind. Will make the algorithm way more efficient searchin

Last edited:
or mega.co nz seeing as he's up to 5k images 
sick.gif

What do you mean by 'still works' though? The other ones still work in the sense that they look like they work (and you still see the little hyperlink '0') but they don't actually work in the sense that they won't add a product to your cart even if it's in stock.
demandware links still add product to cart on adidas BTW

but i understand the push to crack Y-3 as it very well likely could be that

I wouldn't try to crack it till Thursday/Friday morning-afternoon

Products and PIDs won't be loaded on till then
THIS

In the meantime, let's get a PM thread going

Found a spot for us to private chat/crack. Hope to see you there /s

(really though, someone set up a private chat - it'd help keep things orderly/sealed and make sure we don't forget anyone)

Wouldn't be entirely surprised if this thread tops 2K pages before Saturday

Last edited:

I'm downloading all the pics on yoox after the last MR 950 number. I already got about 5k of them in about 5 minutes, running on a script. So it's gonna be a hard process to find the 350 MR's in between all that.
can i see the code for this? seeing how it works is just as intriguing to me. pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom