ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CS and EE double major here with a team of other CS guys with me. Add me to the PM thread if you please.

I have a working ADC script, but from the looks of it, this drop is most likely gonna be Y-3.

Also, we shouldn't just limit ourselves to just Y-3. I feel as though Y-3 would be the most difficult since it appears to be a random string of numbers. Let's try to divide our time into look at more websites that will drop these as well. I already have a list of ideas.
Create a working ATC link for any product currently available on the Yeezy Y-3 site and PM it to me.

Originally Posted by yeezytime11111  

Create a working ATC link for any product currently available on the Yeezy Y-3 site and PM it to me.
Well yeah, I thought that's what we're all trying to do.

That and guess the product ID.

I got a bachelors CS degree, if anyone has a working Y-3 script I can add to that to improve efficiency or I can compose my own script. Let me know if you would like to add me in the investigation.

I feel like OKC is just trying to give everyone a chance and at least being creative.  .Its $5 for the coloring book (that you don't have to color)  but if you win, you get the shoes for free including shipping. They are at least giving kids a chance, not everyone can stand in line for 24 hours for a possibility to purchase a $200 dollar shoe. you know? 
Buy a $5 dollar coloring book and get a free raffle ticket, not a bad way to get around a law.

All the computer heads came out the wood work 
laugh.gif

Bless all of you people sharing knowledge and info on product codes & BD links....

I'd be lost in the sauce w/out yall so thank you. 
smokin.gif

Hey guys Im an nuclear physicist and rocket engineer at JPL.  I can write code at -3 Gs in a submarine.  Can I get a PM?  

so what's up, did yall create an image recognition cyborg that could flip through all those images to find that heat or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom