ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this bot and atc talk got me shook. I better be able to eat come Saturday too lol....Took a dumb L last time on PB Bcuz my VPN was acting up smh

Might as well accept its not gonna happen but don't worry many in here will strike out too even with their coding unfortunately

Any early links for the MoonRocks yet?

Finally got my PB's through yesterday, finally, after initially getting ****ed over by Size? UK.

Towel officially thrown in the ring. But I didn't even try. Laptop giving me issues for weeks so it will be in for repairs. Too old fashion to try and cop on iPhone.

May just do the pre-order and get it over with.

First attempt trying to get any YEEZY release and I'm already prepared to strike out with all the ATC, backdoor, etc talk. Only hyped release I was actually able to cop on we're the Flyknit racer MCs and I know those don't even compare to these.

Willing to pay that $650 price if anyone knows other legit preorder sellers like the above listed link ^ size 8 always seems to sell out quick

you know any sites selling a 13 legit??? I don't mind paying this price
From What I've Read/Heard You Should Go Down A Half Size From Your TTS...Unfortunately I Don't Have A Pair To Confirm That But I Guess What I'm Saying Is If You're TTS 13 You Should Be Good With The 12.5

I'm Sure Plenty In The Thread Can Vouch For That

From What I've Read/Heard You Should Go Down A Half Size From Your TTS...Unfortunately I Don't Have A Pair To Confirm That But I Guess What I'm Saying Is If You're TTS 13 You Should Be Good With The 12.5

I'm Sure Plenty In The Thread Can Vouch For That
Yes, partly because they have "Yeezy" written on them.

Last edited:
My mental state is in shambles.. My main PC is down and I can't even turn it on :x I have a back up, but that was my ace PC lmao

Nope, just normal CC's.  Im assuming they probably had some shadeball try and do a chargeback or something.  

This is probably right. A lot of times when straight through CC if a charge back is filed, the funds refunded to buyer aren't always taken from seller (The CC company will take the hit). On paypal, most of the time the seller will get money frozen, taken, or negative account balance (eventually collection) since PP will not take the hit 99.5% of the time.

I still think that by WCS having them up at that price it possibly means that there might possibly be slightly increased availability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom