ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i applaud your effort and I  believe its a noble thought... but the world is much bigger than NT and all of our lurkers...

look at social media sites

look at KTT

hell, even reddit has an r/sneakers for fuq sake =((((

would it even make a difference ? iono
yes it would make a difference, but not all those sites you listed know about every spot. Every time a low key spot is posted on ANY forum, it gets spreaded to other forums and social media then grabs that info and put it on front street. You have no idea how many yeezys I ate just because some of these spots were not posted up by kept low key by the SMARTER NTer's who also ate themselves. Not everyone here is willing to do the leg work and search every site and see how, if, and when they are releasing yeezys. When you do the leg work for them and post it up, you ruin your own chances, other member's chances who was keeping that spot low key, you're helping lurkers chances, you're making the spot more widely known than before and now there are people who didn't know but now know and can deploy their bots or their scripts. 

I had no idea they cost over $300
nerd.gif
paid 200$ for SS for footsites, it cooks 

i applaud your effort and I  believe its a noble thought... but the world is much bigger than NT and all of our lurkers...

look at social media sites
look at KTT
hell, even reddit has an r/sneakers for fuq sake =((((

would it even make a difference ? iono

You'd be surprised how many of these blogs and sites get their info from here.

yes it would make a difference, but not all those sites you listed know about every spot. Every time a low key spot is posted on ANY forum, it gets spreaded to other forums and social media then grabs that info and put it on front street. You have no idea how many yeezys I ate just because some of these spots were not posted up by kept low key by the SMARTER NTer's who also ate themselves. Not everyone here is willing to do the leg work and search every site and see how, if, and when they are releasing yeezys. When you do the leg work for them and post it up, you ruin your own chances, other member's chances who was keeping that spot low key, you're helping lurkers chances, you're making the spot more widely known than before and now there are people who didn't know but now know and can deploy their bots or their scripts. 
yep...i completely agree, but this is nt and folks want friends as much as they do the sneakers

sharing link thing is ruining it for people who has done the research. especially the smaller websites.
this.

I say this just about every yeezy release, so many people blowing up spots that they could have ate themselves but decided that "letting the NT community know" is better but in fact, it hurts more people than help. Then turn around and complain how every site crashed and they missed out. Well maybe if you kept your mouth shut....
my thoughts exactly.

Hell if i was a reseller i would just lurk.....there will always be that person who cant keep how much he is willing to pay resell to himself and i guess the cool thing is to say im willing to pay x amount

So I got multiple links... who got links and want to make a Whats Ap cook group for Friday ? Who with me fam, I got 1 person and me with links. Only 

The dude that posted the list didn't have malicious intentions. At one point or another since we joined NT most of us struggled for a release and didn't receive any help. Other times some other NTer hooked you up with info or an oop or something. I think it is just natural to want to help out other NTers. In the past, people shared info all the time. Now people don't wanna share anything. But, I do agree for releases of this magnitude there are probably better ways to go about sharing, but I can't get angry at the man for doing so.

I'm still here manually trying to find the Moonrock pic on yoox 
mean.gif

Someone tell me to stop if I'm doing it wrong please.

I'm still here manually trying to find the Moonrock pic on yoox 
mean.gif

Someone tell me to stop if I'm doing it wrong please.
i'll give you 10 years. plugging and chugging is too inefficient, there are too many numbers and the letters at the end in each image url

I say this just about every yeezy release, so many people blowing up spots that they could have ate themselves but decided that "letting the NT community know" is better but in fact, it hurts more people than help. Then turn around and complain how every site crashed and they missed out. Well maybe if you kept your mouth shut....

you're on the right track, but you got a loooooong ways to go if you're doing this manually man 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom